Lyretail Wrasse for trade or free Worcester MA area

I have a 5" Lyretail Wrasse (sold as a Mexican Rock Wrasse) that I would like to get out of my reef tank. Great fish, swims the length of my 6' tank, in and out of rocks. Doesn't bother my clown, hawk, of yellow eyed kole's (who follows the wrasse around like a puppy). Doesn't bother corals or inverts. But, because he is so fast and large, I think he is in part responsible for my inability to have smaller, more dosile fish. He just scares them into the arms of my coral banded shrimp or emerald crab (both of which have been banished to the sump). I want it increase my fish population with smaller fish like gobies, but have already lost 3 and want to see if getting the wrasse out will help with their survival. I'd like to get a softie frag or two for him, but will part with him for free to a good tank. He's healthy, fat and happy, and will make a good addition to a tank with larger fish. I've never shipped fish, so that's not an option. Anyone in the worcester MA area who wants it, let me know. I'll meet in a convenient location.

Lots of views but no takers, huh? My lfs has boarding tanks for customers, so maybe they'll take him back. I'll have to give them a call.

DaddyTLi

I'm not heading to Boston this Easter break. I normally head there during July 4th. Thanks for offering.