Lunare Wrasse Local NJ

Bigpapa

Anyone interested in a Lunare wrasse? He is about 5+ inches in length. He limits what I want to put in the tank so unfortunately he must go. He is very healthy and fast as heck. I dont want to ship as I have never done so and would feel uncomfortable making the attempt. I am in the South Jersey area-about 15min from Philly. No reasonable offer refused.

Attachments

• DSCF2410 (2).JPG
    DSCF2410 (2).JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 77
Great fish right here i love these guys if i had a bigger tank i would pick the one up at the lfs hes 6yrs old and survived a tank bleaching ( buddys angry wife decided to pour chlorox in his tank)

Bigpapa

Great fish right here i love these guys if i had a bigger tank i would pick the one up at the lfs hes 6yrs old and survived a tank bleaching ( buddys angry wife decided to pour chlorox in his tank)

Wow, I didnt even know thats possible to survive.. angry doesnt mean take it out on helpless animals :(

Bigpapa

michelle i can pick him up and ship him to you if you like. he's most likely only an hour or so from the GF's house in Egg harbor township

Wow, that would work for me as I would trust someone else more expierenced in shipping. LMK--btw I am about 45 min from egg harbor township.

ZAPCOnj

it's up to michelle. contact her via PM's and work out a deal. then have her contaact me and let me know if she wants me to ship it and such.

Bigpapa

it's up to michelle. contact her via PM's and work out a deal. then have her contaact me and let me know if she wants me to ship it and such.

PM'd, will see what she says.--any idea on shipping cost? I am not really looking to make anything off the wrasse-just make sure he goes to a good home.

ZAPCOnj

not really sure on shipping costs from me to her. I would need her zipcode. ask her to pm it to me when you talk to her.