Lots of items FS from upgrade in NC

Phyxius

Finished the upgrade last weekend and have loads of parts and tanks left from combing them all. Listed prices are for local pick up only as I have no way to ship for a few weeks. (On driving restrictions due to just arisen blood pressure issue) Located in Durham NC off hwy 70 near 85 and 98….Prices listed are open to reasonable offers also on the large $$ items Can be picked up Fri,Sat and maybe Sun eve

Remember no shipping of items for now...sorry

1) 90G AGA with built in overflow (RR) Comes with Megaflow kit and dual return nozzles. Will need new bulkheads or use the new nippled ones I have here. About 2 yrs old but in nice shape. One small scratch near bottom on inside from a rock.- Tank is currently vinegar soaking but will be clean by Fri/Sat
2) Oak canopy with 2 MH reflectors and 1 pair VHO endcaps . VHO`s were used for supplementation and will come with 2-48” Super Actinic R bulbs as well as the wiring for same. Has 2 4” cooling fans built into end as well as the PS for them. 2 doors in front as well as whole lid lifts up if needed—NO BALLASTS INCLUDED
3)90g Oak custom stand. Built with 2x4 frame and ¾” oak ply on the outside. Painted inside with white marine enamel for protection and 3 coats poly inside. Will include moonlight bar made for tank also made from oak and sits in canopy
Asking $400.00 or reasonable offer for 3 parts above. Pics of this are in my gallery
Oak side cabinet. Stained and made to match 90g stand with ventilated doors in front. Housed my chiller, top off calcium reactor, ballasts and the like. Made with ¾” oak ply 125.00 Pictures in my gallery

1) 29g AGA with overflow (RR) comes with overflow pipe and return pipe and nozzles for overflow. Will possibly need 1 bulkhead replaced.
2)Oak canopy with 1 MH reflector plus 1 full length reflector and 1 pair VHO`s. Has 24” super actinic R bulbs as well as the wiring for them and the MHs. Includes 2 4” fans in the ends (will need a 12v PS). Canopy lid lifts up for access. Will include 24” moonlight bar. NO BALLASTS INCLUDED
3)Oak stand with 2 doors in front for access.
Asking $225.00 or reasonable offer for 3 parts above. Pics of this are in my gallery

15g AGA glass sump. Divided into 3 sections for overflow/fuge and return pump. Has bubble trap and ¼” acrylic baffles. Was used in the 29g system above Asking $35.00

30g AGA glass Sump. Divided into 3 sections also for overflow/fuge/return pump. Has bubble traps as well as built in tabs for Tunze ATO sensors. ¼” glass baffles.Was used in the 90g system above Asking $50.00

Pics of both sumps are in my gallery

ER CS-80 Protein skimmer. Works great and used about a year on a 29g system but rated for much higher. Cleaned but could use a little calcium removal on body with vinegar bath. Asking $125.00 or R/O

ER CS6-1 Skimmer. Oldie but goody and used on my 90g system. Collection cup has crazing in the plastic but has been like that for over a yr. Wife washed it with hot water and it happened but it causes no issues whatsoever. Base plate of pump had a small corner broken off about ¼” x ¼” that was glued back on but can’t even see it. Pump was replaced under a yr ago with new model and black impeller/needle wheel. Has the gate valve mod kit from ER installed as well as the orig piping with it as well as added air valve.
Asking $150.00 or R/O -SOLD

Tunze ATO top off kit. Used but works great. $100.00

SOLD Tunze calcium dispenser- used but looks new $25.00 SOLD

Tunze 7g bucket for above- $10.00

Reefkeeper Orig. No problems and works great and includes temp probe. About 18mths old Asking $70.00 SOLD

Reefkeeper Orig. No problems with this one either and includes temp probe. About 15 mths old. Asking $70.00 SOLD

SOLD Reefkeeper II . About 10mths old and comes with temp and ph probes. Works great with no issues at all. Also have the data cables and a long cable for hooking up to computer at about 35ft long, Asking 175.00 SOLD

Jager glass heater 100 watt heater 10.00-- SOLD

Jager glass heater 150 watt heater 15.00

Mag 3 pump 25.00 used to mix water- SOLD

Mag 7 pump 30.00 used to push water into tank during waterchange- SOLD

Mag 7 pump 35.00- used for a yr on 29g tank- currently in use for stock tank with left over rock. When rock is sold pump can be picked up

Eheim 1262 pump 90.00 about 6 mths use. Does not have foam insert as I misplaced it but will look for it SOLD

Icecap 660 ballast. 2 yrs old but looks new $90.00 with harness and heat sink

MJ 900`s 2 of them at 10.00 each

MJ 600 1 of them at 5.00

Natural Wave wavemaker Used it before I got the RK and created some water movement.$10.00

55g white food grade drum with small square cut out for dropping pump in for mixing/dispensing saltwater. Used for tank switch and then cleaned. 15.00

Milwaukee SMS 120 PH monitor with ac/dc power supply. Needs a ph probe or I can include on that’s about 7 mths old. Asking 40.00 SOLD

Suregrip model 50 magnets for PHs. Have 6 sets of these at 15.00 each—ALL SOLD

Pacific coast imports 1/10th chiller. 18mths of use and works great. Fan gets oiled 1x mth. One cap on top for water inlet cracked but was repaired with Weldon per PCI instruction and works fine that way Asking $200.00

70 Gallon Rubbermaid Stock Tank. Used for 3 weeks for some rock and corals. Nothing added as far as holes or the like. $60.00

Everything is not in picture but will give an idea that I actually am selling all of this stuff.....Can email more pics of certain items if needed
Will be posting livestock and corals soon also as well as live rock
IMG_2747Small.jpg

IMG_2752Small.jpg

Last edited:

Phyxius

Updating list...

Both RKs are sold
RKII sold
Tunze Calcium container sold
All of the Sure grips sold
100 watt heater sold
Mag, 3, 5, and 7 sold
ER CS6 skimmer sold
Eheim SOLD
Milwaukee PH SOLD

Last edited:

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Thanks for the equipment Mike. It was good to see you again and your 210 reef is AWESOME!! :thumbup:

Phyxius

Updating list...

Both RKs are sold
RKII sold
Tunze Calcium container sold
All of the Sure grips sold
100 watt heater sold
Mag, 3, 5, and 7 sold
ER CS6 skimmer sold
Eheim SOLD
Milwaukee PH SOLD
All Powerheads SOLD
90g Tank, Stand and Canopy SOLD pending return for PU

Phyxius

This should make it easier to see whats left on the list and updates.

ER CS-80 Protein skimmer. Works great and used about a year on a 29g system but rated for much higher. Cleaned but could use a little calcium removal on body with vinegar bath. Asking $125.00 or R/O

1) 29g AGA with overflow (RR) comes with overflow pipe and return pipe and nozzles for overflow. Will possibly need 1 bulkhead replaced.
2)Oak canopy with 1 MH reflector plus 1 full length reflector and 1 pair VHO`s. Has 24” super actinic R bulbs as well as the wiring for them and the MHs. Includes 2 4” fans in the ends (will need a 12v PS). Canopy lid lifts up for access. Will include 24” moonlight bar. NO BALLASTS INCLUDED
Asking $225.00 for 3 parts above. Pics of this are in my gallery WILL INCLUDE THE 15G SUMP BELOW WITH ABOVE 29G sale
15g AGA glass sump. Divided into 3 sections for overflow/fuge and return pump. Has bubble trap and ¼” acrylic baffles.

30g AGA glass Sump. Divided into 3 sections also for overflow/fuge/return pump. Has bubble traps as well as built in tabs for Tunze ATO sensors. ¼” glass baffles.Was used in the 90g system above Asking $45.00

70 Gallon Rubbermaid Stock Tank. Used for 3 weeks for some rock and corals. Nothing added as far as holes for more bulkheads or the like. $60.00

Pacific coast imports 1/10th chiller. 18mths of use and works great. Fan gets oiled 1x mth. One screw cap on top for water inlet cracked but was repaired with Weldon per PCI tech line instruction and works fine that way. New cap sets if wanted are $15.00 so I priced chiller accordingly Asking $200.00

Jager glass heater 150 watt heater 15.00

Tunze ATO top off kit. Used but works great. $100.00

Icecap 660 ballast. 2 yrs old but looks new $90.00 with harness and heat sink

55g white food grade drum with small square cut out for dropping pump in for mixing/dispensing saltwater. Used for tank switch and then cleaned. 15.00

ALL else is sold

Pics of specific items to make id easier per request
As per a request...pictures of a few specific items above-
Skimmer
100_3387Small.jpg

100_3388Small.jpg

TUNZE Osmolator
100_3389Small.jpg

IC 660 with harness and power cord
100_3390Small.jpg

Last edited:

Phyxius

Tunze Osmolator- pending sale

I can ship the following smaller item for the posted amount below and payment via Paypal, The other items above still need to be picked up due to size and shipping issues on this end

Icecap 660 ballast. 2 yrs old but looks new with harness and heat sink
$102.00 shipped insured in US only

Phyxius

UPDATE

Osmolator is SOLD and delivered to buyer
ER CS-80 Protein skimmer.-SOLD and picked up

Icecap 660 is still available and is packaged and ready to go...$90.00 shipped via USPS priority mail with insurance in US
80.00 local pickup

30g AGA glass Sump. Divided into 3 sections also for overflow/fuge/return pump. Has bubble traps as well as built in tabs for Tunze ATO sensors. ¼” glass baffles.Was used in the 90g system above Asking $45.00 Pick up only

Pacific coast imports 1/10th chiller. 18mths of use and works great. Fan gets oiled 1x mth. One screw cap on top for water inlet cracked but was repaired with Weldon per PCI tech line instruction and works fine that way. New cap sets if wanted are $15.00 so I priced chiller accordingly Asking $200.00 PICK UP ONLY

PICK UP ONLY

29g System was sold but person postponed pick up and then was a no show so its back up for sale..
Dropped the price to $200.00 for all
I will add in a 150 watt Ebo Jager glass heater
Natural Wavemaker by Aquarium Systems-controls 3 Maxijets and the like on a timer set up to create waves and 3 outlets always on
Mag Glass cleaner
WILL INCLUDE THE 15G SUMP BELOW WITH ABOVE 29G sale
15g AGA glass sump. Divided into 3 sections for overflow/fuge and return pump. Has bubble trap and ¼” acrylic baffles.

100_3378Small.jpg

100_3369Small.jpg

100_3367Small.jpg

Phyxius

29 system sold and picked up
30g sump sold and picked up

Icecap still available for 90.00 shipped in US USPS Priority w/Insurance 80.00 PU
Chiller available