Lost receipe

Basile

One of you , gave me a link to his or her personal receipe of home made frozen food, it had seafood, flakes and other things i can't remember. And now that i'm ready to make it i lost the link.:banghead: Could you link me again, and i'm printing it this time. Thanks much appreciated. :angel2:

lcstorc

There really is no recepie. I just use whatever I can get at the seafood market and go from there.
Read Lee's thread on fish nutrition and come as close as you can.

Basile

There really is no recepie. I just use whatever I can get at the seafood market and go from there.
Read Lee's thread on fish nutrition and come as close as you can.

Ok but who's Lee, i know, You Lynn, Teri, Allen, Paul,Brenda, whats her nickname...

lcstorc

Leebeca
The links are in the disease forum. He knows more about how to keep fish healthy than I could ever know.

rmlevasseur

No recipe is needed really. I buy fresh shrimp, scallop, squid, fish --whatever. I then freeze it but not solid. If tends to stay in particles better if you grind it while still a little frozen. Add some nori, selcon, vitamins if you like.

Once processed, I spread it over eggcrate, cover and freeze.

I have learned to make small batches to avoid losing it to freezer burn.

Basile

No recipe is needed really. I buy fresh shrimp, scallop, squid, fish --whatever. I then freeze it but not solid. If tends to stay in particles better if you grind it while still a little frozen. Add some nori, selcon, vitamins if you like.

Once processed, I spread it over eggcrate, cover and freeze.

I have learned to make small batches to avoid losing it to freezer burn.

Thats a cool idea thanks.