Looks like a job for Sharkbait!

Sharkbait

I picked up a new account that is going to require bi-weekly dives.The system is 15000 gal and is spread through 4 tanks.I am a certified diver and a saltwater maintenance tech. This is almost a whole new ball game, everything is super sized; skimmer,sump,filters,etc. I will post pics of dives when available, the fish in these tanks are beautiful.Paired Passer Angels, you just have to see it.Tons of tangs, so alert the Tang Police, there's going to be a stand off.I really have a huge oppurtunity with this for furthering my career.It doesn't seem like work. :rolleyes:

Sharkbait

Here's a bad one, had to fire the camera man first day.He couldn't figure it out, so next ones will be better.I should have set it to point an shoot, amatuers.J/K This is a cylinder shot.

Attachments

• P1010658.JPG
    P1010658.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:

KimPossible

Fantastic Greg!
You said you do some of these dives for the public, as an educational tool..??? Let me know when, I'd like to set up a time for some Brownie Girl Souts to check it out. They could earn a badge from the experience :)

KimPossible

They would beable to earn an ~ Eco-Explorer, Try-it badge.
There are only 60 Try-it badges they can earn in a 3 yr. period. And I don't think this one is earned often :cool:
It would be real fun for the girls, they are all in second grade :)
I know it's up to mngt. so... no pressure :flower:

Sharkbait

I would love to help out, question and answer or whatever.It was okayed by mgt., but give me a little bit to prepare this for you.I'll get you a date or dates soon.

mwrager

Hello Sharkbait
That’s cool, where around here is an aquarium that is large enough that you can dive in? I am also a diver and have a reef tank, not large enough though. That would be cool if you can help KimPossible with her Brownie Troup.

Mark

Sharkbait

Kim, I'll set it up, hows mid october on your schedule?Saturday.
Craig, I keep you up to date, Let me know when your coming in.I'm planning to go to Tahoe Jan-Feb, gonna be there?
Mark,In Arizona Mills Mall.I leave corprate names out on purpose,but it is one of the larger restuarants in the mall.How long have you been diving?Its becoming an addictive habit for me.News channel 3 is going to do a segment on the tanks soon,A.M. show.

Craig Manoukian

Sharkbait said:
Craig, I keep you up to date, Let me know when your coming in.I'm planning to go to Tahoe Jan-Feb, gonna be there?

You bet! Just let me know your plans and we'll get together! :bigbounce :jumprope: :smoking:

Sharkbait

We're leaning toward Heavenly, but I'd like to see more then just that.I've heard so much about it, I want to explore a little.Thanks Craig!!!

Last edited: