Looking to sell everything

degibson84

I am going to be moving in May and need to sell everything. looking to sell everything at once pick up would be prefered as i dont have the supplies needed to ship everything. Tank is 45g with stand but would like to keep that if possible but willing to part with. I will try and get some new pics up in the next day or two

about 30 lbs live sand
about 50 lbs live rock
bi-color blenny
hundreds of purple mushrooms and purple with green stripes.
Purple Candy Cane coral with green centers 5 in the colony
1 Marshall Islands electric blue hermit
10-20 red reef hermits
10+ Nassarius snails not sure exact number as they are in the sand
1 sand sifting star fish
35 dwarf ceriths
12-15 florida ceriths
2 or 3 large nerites
2 or 3 Margarita black snails
36" 96 watt power compact
CPR Bak Pak HOB Skimmer with new accela pump
CPR HOB Ruge with 10 lbs of sand and two small pieces of rubble rock and loaded with Cheato
Korilia 1 powerhead
a Rio powerhead not sure what number it is in the back behind rock for flow in the back of the tank.

degibson84

i will try to get some pics up in the next day or two but they are purple mushrooms with a few green stripes starting on the outside of the mushroom inward towards the center

degibson84

I would really like to sell everything together as all the shrooms have spawned or split and they are on every piece of LR i have. some plain purple and the striped ones on all rocks

where in Ohio are you?

Mcvivor

Yes, Please let me (us know), I am near Akron Ohio. About 35 mins from where you are..... Please send me a private message if needed.