Looking for unusual fish to add

Miltonic

As the title says I'm looking for an unusual fish but not ugly unusual to add to my 90g reef, Im tired of everyone going OMG Dory, NEMO!!! and ect so I need something different. Right now I have a 2 Clownfish, Blue tang, Yellow wrasse and a Watchman Goby. Im really open to anything as long as is not overly aggressive and appropriate for my tank size, reef safe and eye catching. Suggestions will be greatly appreciated. :)

Last edited:

michael_cb_125

lg-0522091-060.jpg

lg_0604091-134.jpg

lg_0612091-202.jpg

0478_ps.jpg
en/approved/lg_0612091-192.jpg[/IMG]

lg_0501091-203.jpg

0458_ps.jpg

0409_ps.jpg

0479_ps.jpg

Miltonic

i'll look into those that Mystery wrasse is nice and what's the name of the Angelfish? now that I look at it more its really cute lol.

michael_cb_125

The angel is a Centropyge multicolor, one of my favorite pygmy angels. Typically found in deeper water, and a very durable fish if properly acclimated.

~Michael

Xenomorph25

I've got a little Dottyback that I've found a delight in my tank!

It is tiny, but very brightly colored purple. It is very active and sleek and moves around much more precisely than my bigger fish, and a lot less wobbly than the clown fish.

However, only one dotty per tank, I've been told...

A Mandarin Goby is also a very cool looking fish! (I've heard they can be somewhat hard to care for, so for more experienced Aquarists)

sambrinar

I love my flasher wrasses, the male actually flashes when he is courting the female or sees his reflection.. here is a pict.... and they are all over the tank.. and do jump

Male
041309malewrasse2.jpg

Female
040709PosfeMaleFilFlashhangin2.jpg