Looking for Coral Frags in North East PA

ParanoidObsesh

Wanting to start up a reef tank, had tank running for a few months now, have nice live rock formation but I am now looking for some coral frags. Like frogspawn, Polyps, zoanthid, GSP, mushrooms, Kenya tree, Trumpet coral etc. Looking for people that have them around the Wilkes-barre/Scranton PA area and nearby. Send me a pm with what you might have, pics, and what kinda price.
Thanks!:fingerx:

chipmunkofdoom2

Good luck man. With you and Miltonic and myself, I think that brings the amount of PA reefers up to... 3. Haha. If you find anyone let me know...

cbrownfish

Born and raised in Tioga county......Wellsboro and Mansfield, PA....my heart is there but my reef tank and I are in Charlotte, NC. :D

Miltonic

Im not in your area (south eastern Pa) but I can ship, I have some zoa frags, Orange digi, green birdsnest, green palys, and a green with purple tip frogspawn for sale.

jay419

Good luck man. With you and Miltonic and myself, I think that brings the amount of PA reefers up to... 3. Haha. If you find anyone let me know...

have you tried eb-y there is a store on there that sells them for about 50 dollars for 2 or 3 of them plus 25 dollars to ship
im also from notheast pa

chipmunkofdoom2

Yeah, they can be found for cheap.. but there's nothing like being able to drive to a fellow reefers house and give them $20 or so for a frag or even trade something.

jay419

grab a papershop there is a guy in there i think he live in moscow
he sells frags for anywhere from 10 to 50 depending on what they are
:eek:lsmile:

pulltabmike

Wanting to start up a reef tank, had tank running for a few months now, have nice live rock formation but I am now looking for some coral frags. Like frogspawn, Polyps, zoanthid, GSP, mushrooms, Kenya tree, Trumpet coral etc. Looking for people that have them around the Wilkes-barre/Scranton PA area and nearby. Send me a pm with what you might have, pics, and what kinda price.
Thanks!:fingerx:

Do you ever get down around the Philly area? If so, I have Frogspawn, Toadstool leathers and some zoas I can frag out for you. I'm in Delaware, but can meet you anywhere in that area.
Mike

tudamxm

i am in skippack/lansdale area and would also want to know who has some frags in the area (affordable frags)

mike

Tsao

I'm in Philadelphia area. Haven't found anyone near me but East Coast Aquatics has a decent selection of frags.

DaveK

I'm in Philadelphia area. Haven't found anyone near me but East Coast Aquatics has a decent selection of frags.

I live about 1 hour from them. +1 on the nice selection of corals.
Mike

Living in the same area, I can say that East Coast Aquatics is a good store, but there are plenty of others around that I would also consider good.

You should be less than an hour from The Hidden Reef. See them here (offsite) - Welcome to Hidden Reef!

You should also be close to World Wide Aquarium. I consider them more a FW store, but they do have some SW items. See them here (offsite) - World Wide Aquarium and Pets

If you don't mind crossing into NJ, The Aquarium Center is also good. See them here (offsite) - Home - Aquarium Center, Inc.

If you don't mind going a bit north to the Allentown area, Something Fishy is also a good store. See them here (offsite) - Something Fishy

If you are willing to make a day trip out of it, you are within driving range of That Fish Place in Centerville PA. See them here (offsite) - Aquarium Supplies, Pet Supplies and Pond Supplies by That Fish Place - That Pet Place

Another day trip but extremely rewarding is a trip to Pacific East Aquaculture in Mardela Springs MD. See them here (offsite) - Welcome to Pacific East Aquaculture

Now that you people from south eastern PA have plenty of stores to visit, with lots of equipment, supplies, and livestock available, so I'm expecting great things from all your aquarium systems. :laughroll

Tsao

Living in the same area, I can say that East Coast Aquatics is a good store, but there are plenty of others around that I would also consider good.

You should be less than an hour from The Hidden Reef. See them here (offsite) - Welcome to Hidden Reef!

You should also be close to World Wide Aquarium. I consider them more a FW store, but they do have some SW items. See them here (offsite) - World Wide Aquarium and Pets

If you don't mind crossing into NJ, The Aquarium Center is also good. See them here (offsite) - Home - Aquarium Center, Inc.

If you don't mind going a bit north to the Allentown area, Something Fishy is also a good store. See them here (offsite) - Something Fishy

If you are willing to make a day trip out of it, you are within driving range of That Fish Place in Centerville PA. See them here (offsite) - Aquarium Supplies, Pet Supplies and Pond Supplies by That Fish Place - That Pet Place

Another day trip but extremely rewarding is a trip to Pacific East Aquaculture in Mardela Springs MD. See them here (offsite) - Welcome to Pacific East Aquaculture

Now that you people from south eastern PA have plenty of stores to visit, with lots of equipment, supplies, and livestock available, so I'm expecting great things from all your aquarium systems. :laughroll

Thanks for the info, I'll definitely be sure to check them out when I get time.

rheller

hi live in prospect park abt 4 blocks frm east coast aquatics they have a huge selection of frags soft coral between $10 and $20 pretty good selection

jcrackz69

im in northeast pa and congrats on starting the new tank. let me know if down the road you want to trade frags or what. plus do you have just the one tank b/c I am looking to sell or trade my picasso trigger and would rather do it local

I live in Taylor-Old Forge area which is between Scranton and Wilkes Barre. Have you ever been to the Pet Zone in Pittston. He's got some nice stuff, he has two 150 gal and a 90 gal he sells out of. He's been in business about 30 years. His name is Bill or his son Bill jr.