Look what the stork brought today...

addict

Thanks for the kind words everybody. :)

All are still doing great this morning, though they're still kinda freaked out that my cleanup crew is giving them a lot of attention.

This is my second experience with baby clams... the first didn't turn out so well... the clam died from 'pinched mantle' disease. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this time things do better. :)

Thanks again.

addict

The PVC is just to get them up off the sandbed for the time being... and it gives the clam something to attach to that they can be easily removed from if need be... just makes them feel a little more secure.
It's kinda 'experimental', but Barry uses the same-style holders on the clams in his system, so I figured 'why not'... :D

Oh, and thanks for the kudos Robert. :)

Barry N.

Sponsor
Looking great Dave!!! I can only imagine the stress.

Don't know who was more stressed, David, clams or me :) I just hate to have our babies delayed in shipping. It does not happen very often but once is too much for me.

Glad the babies are doing well. :)

Thanks for the kind words all of of you.

Regards,

Barry N.

Sponsor
Just want other folks to enjoy these beauties as much as I have over the years.

In the past 2 years we have done a lot of different testing but as most of us know that research takes money and time. With that being said, we have learned a lot about these awesome creatures but there is a lot that we still do not know and maybe never will. :(

ReefLady

Staff member
Barry,

I'll be in touch in the near future. Just got a nice promotion/raise at the "real" job, and am in sore need of some new stuff for the tank.

I've seen ppl praise your products and service time and time again -- time to visit myself. ;-)

Gorgeous clams.