Look what the stork brought today...

addict

Well, I got a visit from the FedEx stork this morning, who dropped off these little guys... they look pretty good considering they spent about 40 hours in transit (but that's a whole nuther story... :D ).

Now the fun begins... the feeding, the burping... thankfully I don't have to change their diapers. :D

ReefLady

Staff member
Ohhh ... gorgeous! Dang, I need new stuff! ;-)

Absolutely beautiful! Where from?

addict

I think the attachment says it all... :D

FedEx decided to give the clams a little tour of the 'Gold Country' before delivering them to me. :D

Barry was great through the whole thing... he said that on occassion shipments from the Marshall Is. can take upwards of 50 hours and the clams are none the worse for wear.

Thankfully it was cool(er) the past couple days from what it has been (only mid-80's rather than mid-90's)... or I coulda ended up with clam chowder. :D

One bonus is Barry's gonna get FedEx to comp the shipping charges, so shipping was (or should be) free! Kinda hard to object to that... though I was fit to be tied yesterday. :D

Maxx

Gorgeous clams Dave...I actually recognize the Max on the far right of the image...cause I thought that sucker was drop dead gorgeous!
I'm glad your experiance w/ Clams Direct was so good. I had a similar experiance w/ the time issue, (But that was my issue, not Barry's or Fed-Ex's amazingly enough..) Clams made it just fine. Barry's customer service is excellent.....I'll happily buy clams from him in the future...
Hint, hint,
Nick

addict

Thanks Curt. :)
I agree Nick... I think that was the one that started the buying frenzy this time around. :D

The one furthest to the left is actually a teal color, but due to the angle of view it appears blue. Here's the original pic from clamsdirect (this time I actually waited to post pix 'after' the clams arrived... :D ).