LIVE ROCK FOR SALE - for fish only aquariums

75reef

I have about 85 lbs of live rock for sale that is good for a fish only aquarium. The rock was apparently exposed to cooper at some point before I purchased it. A lot of it is very porous and has a lot of good surface area with little caves for fish to hide in.
I want a full blown reef tank and need to sell this off. Look at my profile pictures to see a picture of the rock you will be getting that is in my tank.

let me know if anyone is interested!

Josh

75reef

Also, all my sand is for sale as well. I have a pretty good population of pods and the sand is about 1 1/2 - 2" deep accross the standard size 75 gallon tank.

$250 for all live rock and an axtra $50 for all sand plus cost for shipping method of your choice. Local pickup is also an option. Location is York, PA

caitrina

Could not get to your link of the photos, I have a friend coming from Red Lion this week who might be interested, but need to show them the photos.

By the way that is my home town, York.

75reef

sounds good! actually, just click on view gallery under my under ID in this posting... that should take you there. I can also take some more picture if needed tonight when I get home. Let me know if you can't see my pics till then.