Lights

BoomerD

I've had nothing but trouble with titanium heaters. Never another one in any of my tanks....

suprob

I really like hellolights.com. They sell a lot of stuff. I have bought replacement lights on several occasions and a couple of different items. Always happy and their lighting colors are wonderful.

Rob

BoomerD

nope, that was a GenX heater. It fried internally, and tripped my GCFI during a particularly bad back attack. Power was our for about 12 hours.
EVERY Won Bros heater I've ever tried has failed within 6 months. Either sticking ON, and getting too hot, or not coming on at all.

iggyman1971

I know I'm getting in on this late, but I purchased 65w Dual PC, extra bulbs and the HOB odyssea skimmer from aquatraders.com close to a year ago.
I have never had a problem with any of it. The entire order was less than $150 bucks including shipping, and it arrived with-in a week. I work for the media and I think alot of times people get hung up on brand names. I admit the item's are not Coralife but your also not paying $400 bucks for a 24" PC light either. If you would like to see what a tank with budget equipment looks like, check out my profile & gallery. And thier Metal Halide systems look great for the money.
Just my thoughts