Lighting recommendations?

Hey everyone, hope everyone's having a good day. I'm really wanting to upgrade my lighting. Currently have Corallife 6000k 50/50. It a decent day light but i currently have no dusk lighting so i have to do my best to try an regulate lighting with my dimming overhead light in my living room lol. Just trying my best not to shock the fish by just shutting off the light.

Its a 46 gallon bowfront, 36" fixture and I would really like a 24 hour setup, any recommendations? Wouldn't mind buying seperate pieces or just one simple setup, money doesn't matter but I haven't won the lotto like i've been planning so I don't wanna spend a ton of cash.

Tank currently consists of 36 pounds of live rock, 3 tank raised false percs, 2 camelback shrimp, 2 brittle stars, 10 blue leg hermits, 2 scarlet leg hermits, 4 or 5 turbo snails, and 3 emerald crabs.

I'm also looking into getting a new fish, thinking about a LM blenny...
Anyway, thanks

papap

I have a 36 gal bow front. I just ordered some Sundial 4X24 T-5's with moonlight. The light has builtin timer. Only one power cord. Had a few say this is not enough but had lots tell me it was plenty of light. LOL We will see.

BigJay

jack your PM box is full. I'm interested in the light. Can you PM me a price and a pic if you got it?

reef dummy

I have the same set up as you and I recently bought the Current Sunpod with 2x250 14k mh's. I would highly recommend this set up, you will evaporate a lot of water but you WILL NOT regret this purchase I have pics in my gallery if you are interested.

Well i've decided to go with the tek light t5's. I can afford these for now as I plan on saving the money i could spend to get the MH's to go towards my large tank i'm planning on purchasing next year. My wife wants a 220 room divider but I don't wanna go that big just yet.

I am still looking around for the best deal on the tek light t5's 36" 4x39w. I am contemplating the ones on aquacave.com, they have 4 different options for lights:

these are the options....I plan on just keeping softies and maybe some sps....
Option 1:
2 x AquaSun 39W T5 Fluorescent Aquarium Lamps by UV Lighting
2 x Super Actinic R 39W T5 Fluorescent Aquarium Lamps by UV Lighting

Option 2:
2 x Actinic White 39W T5 Fluorescent Aquarium Lamps by UV Lighting

Option 3:
1 x AquaSun 39W T5 Fluorescent Aquarium Lamps by UV Lighting
1 x Actinic White 39W T5 Fluorescent Aquarium Lamps by UV Lighting

Option 4:
4 x Planta 39W T5 Fluorescent Aquarium Lamps by Aqua Medic