light fixture rep.

appleton

hi reefers,lol. i'm considering purchasing 2-t-5h-o fixtures.can anyone tell me if the brand "Aquatic Life"is reputable or not.ie a quality product.thanks in advance.

Val

I have 3 of their fixtures right now. A 2 bulb, a 4 bulb w/moonlights48" and a 6 bulb (actually 12 bulbs 6 rows) 72" w/moonlights. I really like mine, I have the 4 bulb on my freshwater and the 72" on my reef tank.

I have a problem with the moonlights on the 48" but I called customer support and they were super nice. They had a problem with a batch of the leds so they are sending out new ones to me at no cost.

appleton

Thank you Val & PIMPALA for the imput, much appreciated.I also have a 72" long tank but was going to go with two 36ers.Will have to look into that badboy.....thanks again.

DesertOrchid

I have the 72 inch T5 with led moonlights. Nice set up and love the fact that there is only one cord to deal with. Great to be able to automate the lighting. I am currently looking into buying the upgraded t5 with 3 HID that you can focus on different places in the tank.

gavinol

Has been struck by the ban stick
A light fixture or light fitting is an electrical device used to create artificial light and/or illumination..i buy 20L

**** Advertisement Links Removed by BigAl07****

reefman78

I've been running the 48" 4bulb T5 for about a year now...I like it and have some sps doing well under it also.

BigJay

A light fixture or light fitting is an electrical device used to create artificial light and/or illumination..i buy 20L

**** Advertisement Links Removed by BigAl07****

haha that maybe one of the worst attempts I've seen of a spammer trying to sound legitimate. :LOL: :threadjack: