LFS Database update teaser

rckmtl

Do you live in Illinois? Do you live even vaugley near Aurora/Naperville/Plainfield/Wheaton-ish areas? If you've answered Yes, then you'll want to be keeping an eye on this thread.

Why? Because sometime this week...you never know when...I'll be updating the LFS Database with a bunch of new store reviews! I'll post here when all the updates are in.

I'll be adding reviews for at least the following stores-
Upscale Aquatics-Plainfield
Land and Sea-New Plainfield branch
Deep Reef Aquatics-Downers Grove
Petland-Wheaton branch
Petco-Wheaton branch
Reef Plus-North Aurora(allready listed, but store has updated in the last few months)
Walt's Tropical Paradise-North Aurora(might have the name wrong there)

I think that's all of them. As you can see, there's been a pile of new stores in the area.

Do reviews get you excited? Have you been to any of these stores? If you've answered Yes, go ahead and beat me to it!:D Go ahead and start a review of your own. Or, there's listings for at least ten other in-area stores in the Databse allready that could use a few good reviews. It would be great to see more reviews, cuz it takes the experiences of a few different people to really give a solid picture of what a place is like.

Have some fun, share your experiences, or if you don't care for posting, revel in the experiences of others and check out the LFS Database today! ((Run-on sentence? Wha?))

blue_eyes53813

Hey , that sounds cool. I am from Wisconsin about 30 minutes from Galena Il and go to Rockford Il ALOT. Never been to nay of those stores but hope to soon... Which ones are worth while to visit?

rckmtl

blue_eyes53813 said:
Hey , that sounds cool. I am from Wisconsin about 30 minutes from Galena Il and go to Rockford Il ALOT. Never been to nay of those stores but hope to soon... Which ones are worth while to visit?

Honestly...Even coming from Rockford, any of the stores I've listed are still a pretty far drive. I pretty sure there's a store between me and rockford that's worth going to without the 2hr drive. But if your still intrested, let me know what items are top priority(exp:Fish/LPS/SPS?equipment) And I'll give you a few names. Most of the stores are good for one or two things, and lame for the rest.

rckmtl

Okay...so the promised updates are a bit late. They are not yet finished cuz 've run into a quandry.

I can't remember how to add a new listing to the LFS Database pages.

Help?

rckmtl

Ah-Ha, I've figured it out. Needed to be logged in first to the reviews part of the site.

So all the stores mentioned above are now added to the database. I was silly and did them at like 2am, so if I've left out anything important, just throw up a review of your own and add it in. Or hey, throw up a review anyway, just cuz!