Let's see your best fish pic

ReefLady

Staff member
Me, I shot this one 10 months ago and still just stare at it... is that so wrong?

:)

3anth.jpg

Let's see em!

fidojoe

Fish Addict
Cool Pic Trav, the only pic of a fish that I have thats not blurry is the one that I took today of my mystery wrasse in the acclimation bucket.
16P8310012.JPG

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
LOL Travis! I have never had any aiptasia in my tank (knock on wood) but she eats my homemade mush like a pig. I have a pic of her eating from a spoon in my photo gallery. I have found that by feeding via a spoon that all the fish can eat until they are full without any food going uneaten.... opps... I'm rambling... sorry! :eek:

LuckyInk

Reef Painter
I think I have posted it before on another thread, but I love this one.
Despite having the shingles on my ribs that week (and my BC was irritating the crap out of them), I waited for about 5 minutes on the same coral head in Cozumel trying to get this pair in just the right spot. I got lucky...
I plan on having these two guys transferred to lineart and tattooed over the scars my shingles left. It was the best - worst vacation ever!
Sorry if I grossed you out!

Roll_20_33.jpg

Maxx

Thats just awesome guys and gals.....
I wish I had a good digi cam so I could post up good photos....I've "acquired" an old sony Mavica which writes to a floppy disc.....I'm not posting anything from that up for macros....
definately on the list of things to buy...
Nick

fidojoe

Fish Addict
I managed to get a couple, they aren't to great cause he can move! I had to use flash again to get him.

16P9010017.JPG

16P9010015.JPG

Playa

My Red Sea Sailfin is fairly photogenic:)

That is some picture Travis. This is a great thread. Fish are much more difficult to photograph than corals, so I have deep appreciation for good capture of fish.

Luis

Playa

OK back to normal:)
The elusive flame, I no longer try and will try to catch him. He is one of my favorite fish right along with the Hawaian Flame wrasse.