Let see those Elegance corals.....

Zeppelin

Finally took the plunge and snagged an Elegance coral for the 300. The pics dont do it any justice. Its over 8" across. Now the waiting game to see if it makes it. ;)

elegance1.jpg

elegance6.jpg

Larry

Mebigloser

Here is my Elegance....this guy is getting huge....I included a pic of him in the 150 so you can see how big he is getting.

MBL

Attachments

• IMG_0278 (Custom) (2).JPG
    IMG_0278 (Custom) (2).JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_0346 (Custom) (2).JPG
    IMG_0346 (Custom) (2).JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 167

Zeppelin

That is a huge one in the 150. Hope mine takes off like that. :)

Very cool pic Travis. Ya, mine looks allot like that.

ANy feeding tips? I feed zooplankton and freeze dried copepods daily anyways. Do I need to target feed these guys something more meaty?

Witfull

like open brains, they like a feeding of meaty food. piece krill or prawn, but you might need a feeding cap if you have greed fish or shrimp....and i shutter to say,,,crabs.

oldsaint

Here's mine.
I've had it for about 10mths.
t6.jpg

RScontest12.jpg

I finely chop up some silversides twice a week. I've noticed if the pieces are to big it won't eat them. Mine dosen't seem to have a taste for krill.
I'm glad to see a few of these coral doing well. So far mine seems to be growing and dosen't have any issues. I hope it continues this way. I will admit if I had done my research first I would have not chosen this coral.

gqjeff

Old saint Very sweet.. I have never feed mine but I use the zeovit system so I am thinking it is benefiting form that as well...

gqjeff

Here are a couple from tonight...
elegance001.jpg

elegance006.jpg

Peace, Jeff

Here is a quick side shot of the tank also... 240 gallon..
elegance007.jpg

mps9506

hooterhead said:
wow how bout a front tank shot?

yes full frontal, I want to see it all :)

BTW, glad to see these healthy elegance corals, hope they keep going for years. I haven't even ordered one of these for the shop in three years or so.
If I could find out where the healthy ones are coming from I might tranship a few