Let me introduce myself.

Cartman89

Hi I'm new here as you can see but not new to the hobby. My first tank was a 55gal and what made me get into this hobby was eels! Right now I have a 125gal, I bought when we moved to Missouri from florida in July last year. I currently have a goldentail morray, V.Lion, and a very small and scared niger trigger. I also have a shark egg which should hatch soon, I don't see any yolk at all. Everyone in the tank are great they all get along and the trigger doesn't go for any of the snails or crabs.
What I have for filtration is a Aqua Medic Skimmer (up to 250gal), 2 powerheads, and a 30gal sump/fuge. I have had excellent water quality ever since I added the sump. Now before you start saying your gonna need a bigger tank for the shark, yes I do know that. I will be going to college next year and I have donated the shark to The Bass Pro shop Mall which has a saltwater aquarium. If anyone has any question about how to set-up aquariums or anything at all about aquariums I will be there to answer your question. And if AWEOD is here DON'T EVEN SAY A WORD TO ME. I will try to have recent pics of the tank up soon.

Gina

RS STAFF
Hello and Welcome!
Which Bass Pro Shop? I think we have one here in Maryland. It's a hugh place, you could almost get lost in it!

Cartman89

Here are some pics from March. The cyno is all gone right now. I hope to get in some new pics this week or next.

hail008.jpg

hail013.jpg

lcstorc

My favorite lfs had a shar egg for a while. It was way fun to watch the shark grow inside the egg. He sold it though. Great for him, bummer for me. I wanted to see the shark after hatching.
Peace
Lynn

Cartman89

Gina said:
Hello and Welcome!
Which Bass Pro Shop? I think we have one here in Maryland. It's a hugh place, you could almost get lost in it!
The owner of the new Branson one said that the shark will likely be donated to the Springfield Shop.

Witfull

SoliSteve said:
Welcome to the best board in town, Cartman!!
Steve,,WOW,,,thanks my friend!!!

Cartman,,,,have fun here,,,share, babble,,,teach and learn,,its all good~

Last edited:

Cartman89

AW2EOD said:
Wait, wait...I'm here! I'm here!! Dont forget about me!
...............................................................................................

YOU BETTER BE NICE TO ME! Why are you stalking me??

Cartman89

Dont even get me started with this guy! Lets just say WE are NOT friends! He thinks I shouldn't be in this hobby.:guns: