Lemonpeel dwarf angel

clown lover

When I downsized from the 90g to the RSM250 I had to rehome my healthy fat yellow tang to a friend with a 160 g reef tank.
So now I'm missing seeing something yellow in the tank and considering a Lemonpeel dwarf angel. I know it's a crap shoot about being reef safe but willing to give it a try.
Thoughts anyone or other choice suggestions?

DaveK

Since you know what your getting involved with a lemon peal angel, I don't see any specific issues. However you might want to hold off for a bit and see it there is something you might like better.

I get the impression you want another yellow fish. This is fine, but something like a flame angel might be a more spectacular choice, although like any of the dwarf angels there is always a chance of it eating your corals. There are also a lot of other fish you might like. Don't rush out to get another yellow fish.

clown lover

Funny you mentioned a flame angel I had one in the 90g and I guess because of his color which was close to the color of my clown pair they were continually after him. I gave him to a friend for his tank when I shut down the 90g. I love clowns but they can be miserable if they feel threatened. The flame never really went near their area, but they were real dorks to him. I am going to take my time choosing the right fish, want to keep harmony in the tank if possible.