Large pink tip anenome

69frogs

Hey folks!! Ok so here is the deal. I have a large pink tip that has out grown my tank. I have an 80 gal and this little bugger takes up a large corner of the tank. I would like to trade him off for so stony corals or something of intrest. Is there anyone with any ideas on how to go about this or possibly some one in the woodland park or colorado spring area who wants to trade? I also have large populations of green star polyps and yellow polyps i would love to trade

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

69frogs

unfortunatly any pics that i take are too large to post here....if you send my your emails i will send you pics. Im really not too sure on shipping as the cost of shipping may be well over the anenomes worth......really depends on what is being traded.

69frogs

I do have a picture in my gallery......you cant miss it! how I got it there I and not here ....I dont know

lcstorc

01-09-09_1915.jpg

69frogs

sure would like to know how you did that!!! lol ANYHOW the last pic is the anenome (top left corner)

lcstorc

Go to the pic in your gallery and about 1/2 way down you will see an IMG tag that has a copy to clipboard button to the right of it. Click the copy to clipboard button then go back to the post to paste.