Kudos to Inreef.Com!!!!

Cosmic

Hey everyone.
Sorry I haven't been around much these days, but RL (that would be Real Life, not ReefLady :D ) has been throwing me more than I can chew ATM.

Regardless, I felt obligated to post my experiences with Inreef.Com.
First off, I have to give many thanks to Joe, who is a great guy to deal with. Thanks again Joe!

I ordered a pair of the coralvue bulbs from Joe a little over a month ago, and within a few weeks, first one, then the other bulb started acting up and not lighting properly, with a visible color shift in one.

After contacting Joe, he had me send the bulbs back to him for replacement. After reading a bit more about the coralvue, I decided I'd prefer to spend the extra $$ for the XM's instead and wrote him a note explaining such.

In less than a week from me sending the bulbs out, I received my new package, containing 20K XM's at NO extra cost!!! There was a considerable increase in price, even after the return postage I paid.

All in all, Joe provided excellent service that I would not hesitate to take advantage of again. If he's got something you are looking for, you can rest assured that you've purchased from a reputable business.

Thanks for your time, (and your help Joe!)
Cos

ScottT1980

While I have not dealt with Jow directly, I have bought a couple of items from inreef at phenomenol prices! A great sponser indeed!

TDEVIL

Originally posted by Cosmic
Hey everyone.
Sorry I haven't been around much these days, but RL (that would be Real Life, not ReefLady :D ) has been throwing me more than I can chew ATM.

that is no excuse, lol, good to see your busy :)

nice to see that you had a great exp, i have ordered a few things from Joe, and i agree with you, a great sponsor, indeed

Jay

joe@inreef

Sponsor
Thanks all.... I always try to make sure the customer comes first, and is fully satisfied. Remember, if you have any questions on shipping, returns or product information, be sure to contact me.

Thanks,
Joseph Williams
www.inreef.com

wooddood

the wood dude
:D i'll have to agree i have dealt with joe a nd inreef many times and have never been dissapointed. great job joe and inreef.:D

dave.;)