knoxville LFS

Gumby

I know there is someone at the RAG (they may be here for all I know) who lives in KY, but for the life of me, I cant remember who they are.

wildcat

Wildcatt88, fishinky,porkchop all live in the vicinity, although I don't know them personally

Dolphins might be good if they could put an offense and defense on the field at the same time.

Caterham

The best store to visit in Knoxville is The Coral Reef on Kingston Pike. (865) 688-9222

HTH! 8)

Last edited:

BigReepher

Hey! I'm also in Louisville. I have heard of you Caterham, although we haven't met. I also know of a Wildcat, John is his name, dunno if your the same guy wildcat. If Caterham says The Coral Reef of Kingston Pike, I'd trust him, he would know. Good to see some fellow Kentuckians on here.

wildcat

John is Wildcatt88 and is found over at frags.com (org?). I think he's in Frankfort.

Ever go over to Aquatica on Blankenbaker?

I was in Knoxville on business and stopped by The Aquarium on Papermill Drive. Really nice, clean store. Can't miss it, either. Huge Clown Trigger sign on the hill where the store is. Easily seen from I-40. I really recommend this one!

BigReepher

Yeah, I've been to Aquatica Reef. I stop in two to three times a month. I'm a Sandy's Pet Shop regular though, I'm in there two to three times a week. Those are the places in Louisville that I recommend.

nigle

Oi!

I do hope that some of you are going to the Local Fish Store Directory and adding stores that you know of that are not on the list. If we all keep it current, then it will be a great URL to keep on your bookmark list.

Cheers!
nigle
!~!