Kelvin combination

biju708

Hi friends,
today I purchased 2 150MH with a kelvin of 10000 to replace my current t5 setup. When the project is complete I will have these 2 MH together with 2 38W T5 running with blue moon .
The tank is a 90gal 55cm deep bowfront should I change the bulb to a 14000 K or you reccon it should be ok to leave it as it is ?

lcstorc

Personally I like the 10K w/Actinic for my PCs. It really depends on what you like best. The 10K will give you great growth, but some don't like the color. The combination looks great to me.

aquaman3680

I have 2x400's and 2x 32 watt T-5... I am running 12K halides and one actinic and daylight T-5 and love it! I get great color and growth with the 12k halides without any supplement lighting as T-5's are for waking up and going to bed...

Matt

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
It is all a personal preference. I am still on the search for 'the perfect' lighting and experiment with different ones a lot :)

blue_eyes53813

Yep, it is a personal preference, You will prob change it many times over the years... I am using half 20k and half 10k... The 20k really makes the colors pop..