Keeping supplements mixed??

imaccat

I posted this in the General Aquarium forum, but didn't get much response so thought I would try here

I have a dosing pump set up to supply Seachem Reef Fusion 1 & 2, however the Alk solution (Fusion 2) needs mixing prior to dosing. I've had it up and running for a couple of months and found that there is a lot of sediment left in the Alk solution.

A small pump seems to be overkill as it's only a 1lt container (but may be the simplest solution) and I dont think an airstone will do enough to move the solution around.

Anybody have any other ideas on how to keep it mixed?

Thanks

imaccat

This one, a Babyfish dosing pump
5316149411_054a4ca3b9.jpg

imaccat

Thanks very much Eddie, looks like the air stone might be something to try, although maybe not perfect.

imaccat

Kay, no your not hi-jacking at all. Can I just check the price, is that £30 each or for the set of 3? Also what price without p&p? As I could come and pick them up from you.

Cheers

RSM250PEARL

Kay, no your not hi-jacking at all. Can I just check the price, is that £30 each or for the set of 3? Also what price without p&p? As I could come and pick them up from you.

Cheers

It's £30 for the set Iain. Postage costs me around £6 so £24 but for a fellow club member I'll just take £20 as collecion makes it much more easier for me.