Kaitlyns 20 gal Fresh

KimPossible

(Thanks guys...my daugher sees me on RS all the time, she's been caring for her own tank for a while. She has asked me for a while now to put her tank up here. She is 6 yrs old and has been singing the baby fish song for 2 days, how could i not :) ...... so here she goes)

Hi! I'm Kaitlyn
My tank has babies. The momma's have babies instantly. Now I have 12. They are neon tetras.
My guppy with the spotted tail is hogging all the food. I do water changes on Saturdays. I feed day and night. Sometimes I sleep with my tank light on and mom turns it off when she goes to bed.
Here are my pictures
:crowd: :spam: :wit: :alien: :angel3: :heart: :stars: :chair: :redcar: :bump: :scram: :bday1: :jumprope:

Kaitlyn.jpg

babies.jpg
log.jpg

ktank.jpg

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
Welcome Kaitlyn!

Neon tetras are cool! Are you going to add any more kinds of fish to your tank? No more guppies I hope!

Glad you are here! :thumber:

Cheers,
Rougiem

Gina

RS STAFF
Hello and Welcome Kaitlyn!

That is a very nice tank you have there! Tetras are very pretty fish. What are you going to do with all those babies?

Sounds like you take very good care of them! Do you think you will ever want to try a saltwater tank some day or are you mostly interested in the freshwater fish?

Your momma is a special person and I'm sure you will grow up to be just like her!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Hello Kaitlyn :hallo: Your tank looks very clean. Great job taking care of your fish! Keep up the good work :bigbounce:

jimeluiz

Hi Kaitlyn :wave:

Nice tank and fish. Your fish look very fun. Keep up the good work keeping everybody happy.

:crowd: :crowd: Glad you're here! :bluenod:

Jiddy

Hello Kaitlyn :flower:

My name is Jiddy! Nice to meet you :meeting: That is cool that you have Neon Tetra's because that is the same fish i have! :thumbup: Glad you got to come on RS and meet all of us!

Have a good day!

-Jidz :alien:

KimPossible

Hi! Its me Kaitlyn. Yes, I am going to have more guppies and a something else Im not sure. I am going to have a BIG saltwater tank one day. A fish died today. Not a baby. The babies are swimming everywhere not just by the log. I keep my tank clean cause I have a magnet cleaner and filter. I want to put more plants in it. Bye
:swmfish: :verymad: :bluenod: :contract: :redcar: :meeting: :help1: :smck: :faces: :help: :bluemad: :stars: :laughroll :jumprope: