Just some pics...

fidojoe

Fish Addict
Here are some pics of some new stuff I just got.

My new Yellow Fiji toadstool, hes kinda mad cause I just moved it to a better spot. Got this on Sunday.
16toadstool.JPG

My first zooanthids, teal with lime green mouths. Got these at a club auction Saturday.
16zoos.JPG

My green siularia with some more of the zoos. Had this for a while, but also you can see more of the zoos.
16sinularia-med.JPG

My cabbage leather frag, and hariy mushroom, like the diatoms. :D
Just got the cabbage frag at the club auction on Sat., everything else I've had, includinge the nasty diatoms.
16cabbage-med.JPG

Just some plain old button polyps. Got these at the auction too.
16buttons-med.JPG

This is my clove polyps, they aren’t actually this bright of purple, more pinkish, but this pic came out cool. Had these for a while.
16polypsflorescent.JPG

tankgirl

Hi fidojoe, Yaaaaayyy! Some pics just in the nick of time. I was getting shaky from lack of pics. Cool new corals!!! Thanks for the pics!!

fidojoe

Fish Addict
Originally posted by tankgirl
Hi fidojoe, Yaaaaayyy! Some pics just in the nick of time. I was getting shaky from lack of pics. Cool new corals!!! Thanks for the pics!!

Glad I could help:D

Thanks so much you guys, and gals! It makes me feel like I'm actually accomplishing something when I get compliments from you big time reefers. I just get that warm fuzzy feeling,,, wait maybe thats from touching those zoos too long w/ bare hands...J/K:D

tankgirl

Fido, that's so funny! Can I put 'big time reefer' under my name? That would be so cool and probably good for a lotta amusement around here. I'd love to be one! If I keep the big tank would I get to be one? Nobody's ever called me that, so I'm just jazzed. I hope you were including me? If not, don't tell me, let me live in my fantasies.

jgalafa

TG, you are a BIG TIME REEFER!!! There is no question about it.!! World class reef tank and a world class person.!!!!
Just ask anybody!!!

Last edited:

EdgeKrusher

Originally posted by tankgirl

I agree with TG's statement. Fido, you gave me a fix right in the nick of time!

TG you are a Big Time Reefer, it doesn't have to be under your name (though it would be a good funny), it's common knowledge. :D

Peace

EK

tankgirl

Wow, do I have friends here or what?
Thanks, jg and fido and Edge!!

Hah, fido, I was handing you that line (being your straight man) so you could come back and say you were talking about someone else...:D