Just posting some pictures

mojoreef

Just a reefer
WOW Alberto your tank looks awesome buddy, it shows your ability as a reef keeper for sure my friend. Nice and healthy

Congrates you should be proud.

Mike

dgasmd

Originally posted by Playa
Bringing those to Florida?

Every little single piece of it. Fish included, although I am sure there will be some casualties given the time of the year the move is ging to take place.

Alberto

dgasmd

Originally posted by mojoreef
WOW Alberto your tank looks awesome buddy, it shows your ability as a reef keeper for sure my friend. Nice and healthy

Congrates you should be proud.

Mike

OK, I was hoping to make RC's TOM one day and that would have been my ultimate trphy, but having the mojo himself say this is like getting the Nobel prize.:D :D :D :D

Thanks for the words buddy. It is so hard for me to be able to take nice pictures of the tank because of a multitude of reasons. I don't ahve a single picture that even comes close to showing it the way it is. I look at the pictures and don't even look like the same tank to me given I ahve the benefit of looking at it with my own eyes. The other downside to having a larger tank as you probably know, is the inability to take good close ups. My closest coral tot he glass is about 9 inch from it. Extremely hard to focus well on tiny details at that distance.:confused: :confused:

Sea of Sorrow

Awesome shots, Alberto! Nice to finally see your tank! Everything looks fantastic!

BTW...when are you moving to Florida?

dgasmd

Originally posted by Sea of Sorrow
Awesome shots, Alberto! Nice to finally see your tank! Everything looks fantastic!

BTW...when are you moving to Florida?

Thanks and good to see you here too. I will be moving sometime after feb. Could be a couple of months after that, but certainly no before then. I am moving for sure, but just don't have a definate date, which makes everything so much more difficult.:mad:

Mary

Evil Angel
Alberto,
Your tank is mighty fine looking in the pics! Great to see you post some pics of that HUGE tank.

Originally posted by Sea of Sorrow
Alberto...I love that avatar of yours, too! :craig:

:rolleyes: How did I know that!?! I thought someone would of commented on it sooner! ;)

Sea of Sorrow

Originally posted by dgasmd
Thanks and good to see you here too. I will be moving sometime after feb. Could be a couple of months after that, but certainly no before then. I am moving for sure, but just don't have a definate date, which makes everything so much more difficult.:mad:

Are you taking the wife with ya? :p

Craig Manoukian

Congrats on kudos for all of your hard work Alberto. Awesome, WOW! A 360 gallon beast that looks so cool, what a dream!

:) :D :cool: ;) :p :smirk:

Is that your wife in your avatar?