Jusbechillin's 250 gallon FOWLR in-wall build thread

Well I finally talked the wife into letting me build a tank in wall between two rooms! Here's where I am so far....

I bought a glass 250 gallon tank locally. 80" wide x 24" deep x 30" tall. The filters in the picture have been sold and will not be used...
IMG_0298-1.jpg

I bought a reeflo Barracuda pump to run an OM 4 way and I planned on drilling the tank... Then I decided that I didnt want the hassle of plumbing the tank nor dealing with the CL drains/outputs in a peninsula style tank... So I have the Barracuda for sale and I found a deal locally for 4 Tunze 6100's and a controller and I figured Id give the powerheads a shot... Looking forward to the low wattage on them and flexibility on moving them around. I dont think I'll need all four but we'll see.....

I also ordered 300 lbs of Key Largo Marco Rock and 320 lbs of sand from marcorocks.com as well.. The rock showed up already but I have yet to hear where the sand is.... I am a little concerned about the sand blowing around but I couldnt pass up the sale they had so I jumped on it...

I bought a 100 gallon glass tank to use as a sump...

IMG_0395-2.jpg

I think I am going to do a similar design to what I did with my last build... Here's the rough sketch that will be slightly altered...

SumpDesign.jpg

Skimmer will be an SWC extreme 250

Lighting will be either 6 or 8 staggered 60" T5 bulbs on separate reflectors.

Anyone care to help with a stocking list?

Heres a very rough list... PLEASE give input if you are comfortable doing so.

Probably cant pull off two angels right? Anyways heres some fish I like. *'s will be next to the fish that are not negotiable =)

Emperor Angel
Asfur Angel
*Red Sea Sailfin Tang*
*Sohal Tang*
Harlequin Tusk
*Pair of Black clowns for the wife*
Blue Hippo Tang for the kids
Purple Tang (I dont think it will go well with the sailfin any advice?)
Convict Tang (wife thought it was pretty)
Any triggers that wont pick on the angels fins? Maybe a Pinktail?
Considering an eel......
Maybe a puffer....
any type of neat looking smaller schooling fish I could pull off?

Not much set in stone yet...

Advice is appreciated!