JonnyF's 265 Gallon Reef tank!

Tru2nr

sounds good just dont rush it lol i know that is a common motto here but i just got done breaking down my 55g and building it back up to combat all of the problems that i had from rushing before

JonnyF

Haha, yea I've had some problems myself from rushing my first tank..got that all taken care of though. I want everything to be right on this tank.

JonnyF

So just an update tank will be installed next week, at the beginning of the week. Sorry it's taken so long, had acrylic installed on the bottom of the stand to prevent drippage incase of leaking.

JonnyF

Ok, so the tank should be at my house in 3 hours!

My girlfriend is here, today actually happens to be her due date..so I live close to the hospitals! What a great day! So I will update with pictures when I can..should be tonight if not this weekend for sure. I think I can snag atleast one today before going to the hospital.

:) (Nervous and excited!!)

JonnyF

Ok, sorry on the LONG delay on the pictures. We were at the hospital until Friday night, and then Saturday and Sunday I was taking care of her. (All is going GREAT btw :))

Here is the SUMP:
IMG00023.jpg

And here is the tank shots:

IMG00021.jpg

IMG00026.jpg

IMG00025.jpg

IMG00024.jpg

Gotta love freebies :) (Coral already attached to the rock, and snails)

JonnyF

The rocks are just piled on top of each other but, I made sure there were no loose rocks. I tested them all by hand trying to slide them and see how sturdy they were, alot weren't so I had to redo it.

Thank you both :)