Johnny and Pat!

Montanareefer

Has been struck by the ban stick
Well here is my beautiful wife Pat and I on our wedding day over three years ago. She is my high school sweetheart and nearly lost her to lung cancer. She was battling the cancer on our wedding day but I love her with all my heart and we got married because I wanted to full fill a dream of hers to be married to me and it is what I wanted as well.

477scan25-med.jpg

Craig Manoukian

Great to see you both again! I remember this picture very well and your unabashed profession of love for Pat is just awesome.

Married to my high school sweetheart for 26 years, she was 17 and I was 19. God had the perfect plan for me even though I didn't know that for sure then. LOL

Here's to many more years of wedded bliss, eh?

:) :D :cool: ;) :p :smirk:

Maxx

Thats awesome!!! Congrats Guys!!! May you have many more years of happiness to enjoy together!
Nick

Montanareefer

Thanks all for the compliments!! Pat and I have been through alot of wars together and presently we are doing well!

Pat has been getting a really warm feeling going through her body lately so we are a little concerned about that and hope to get that diagnosed soon!

I have my ups and downs with diabetes but that is to be expected. I try to be good most of the time but it is the holiday season right now!;)

mick77

That's really awsome!! One of our close secretaries is battling lung cancer as we speek, and I hate to see it when she gets down, but we try our best to spark her spirets. Great story and the best of luck to you both!

Curtswearing

Originally posted by Montanareefer
Thanks mwrager!

I forgot to mention but Pat has been cancer free now for over five years now!:)

Awesome!!!

I love your dedication to your wife and I pray that you guys will be having little spats for years to come.

EdgeKrusher

great to hear! I always think it's amazing when someone can fight off cancer. I know how the battle goes, my mother had cancer for 7 years, and it finally won. I find hope in each and every survivor of it. Great to see you two together, and what fun would marriage be without a fight? I'm not married but it seems to go with the commitment. Good luck to you guys!

Peace

EK

Witfull

my best to both of ya...hope she is still having fun with the doll dress making...she should have won the contest, but i think you both won a "loving" cup!!

Montanareefer

Yeah it was a bummer on the doll contest but to know my wife you would know that things like that do not bother her as she loves doing crafts and making stuff for other people! Her heart is as big as the great outdoors and she welcomes everyone in!

She is truely an angel send by God!

Now as for me!!!! The devil comes out in me from time to time and get into trouble but it's just me!:D