January 2012 POTM Contest!

Shagon

44b837a4-2.jpg

RIP Chin:tears:

ScottB

I'd like to introduce you to Omen. Happens to be "Nemo" spelled backwards. I've just joined RS and this is only my 2nd post! haha... I really wanted to share my favorite fish with everyone! I was told by the LFS that he was a hybrid and that they knew he was part Maroon, but unsure of the other breed. From what i can gather, he appears to be bred from a Maroon and an Ocellaris. I love his "neon" tips! He's in a 65 gal with two other small ocellaris clowns and they all get along just nicely! Omen says HI!!
DSC_1634.jpg

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Great pics, scott you should start a thread and show off those tanks even the FW :D

Uslanja

Very nice photos!! This is going to be another one of those "difficult to choose" contests!! Keep em coming!!

BLADEYAMAHA

I'd like to introduce you to Omen. Happens to be "Nemo" spelled backwards. I've just joined RS and this is only my 2nd post! haha... I really wanted to share my favorite fish with everyone! I was told by the LFS that he was a hybrid and that they knew he was part Maroon, but unsure of the other breed. From what i can gather, he appears to be bred from a Maroon and an Ocellaris. I love his "neon" tips! He's in a 65 gal with two other small ocellaris clowns and they all get along just nicely! Omen says HI!!
DSC_1634.jpg

Beautiful Fish!

ScottB

haha.. thanks... i thought the same thing... he stood out IMMENSELY in the fish store and he was actually the fish that made me start this whole SW adventure... i can't even find other pictures online that resemble his colors... he's fins are almost neon.. he's legit