~Jan '06 Photo Contest~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
:turntable It's photo contest time again!! :bigbounce In the spirit of New Year, January's photo contest theme will be NEWly acquired marine inhabitant photos! Let's see your new coral, fish, invert, etc.. that you have received for Christmas or that you have purchased recently (within the last month or two). The prize will be bragging rights and the winning photo featured on the home page for one month! Please review the entry regulations below and GOOD LUCK!!

Rules:
1) One photo per contestant,
2) Photo subject matter must be your photo of a NEWly acquired marine inhabitant photo.
3) Photos that have previously won any other contest are not allowed,
4) Photos MUST be uploaded to this gallery by midnight (EST) December 31st: January 2006 Photo Contest Gallery,
5) A voting poll for all submitted photos will be available January 1st and will remain open until January 8th. The winner will be announced on January 9th.
6) Sorry, no moderators nor admins allowed to play in this game.

Once you upload your photo into the January 2006 Photo Contest Gallery, please post it here in this thread so we can see it!

Karma to all contestants :)

forestal

Ok... meet Crystal...she is about 8 months old and is a H.erectus seahorse i got 1 1/2 months ago and living with 4 others in a 36 pentagon corner tank. She loves the camera and poses quite a bit:
crystal.jpg

ivyvine1

I recently bought myself a new Chevron Tang for Christmas but haven't been able to get a decent shot of him. I also ordered a new camera today (that I have not received yet) ..... that might help. :)

blue_eyes53813

Well this is depressing. My computer crashed last week pictures and all are lost. I am borrowing a computer from a friend..... hmmmmm no cool reef pictures to share....... Hey can we extend the contest until like mid Jan? Just kidding

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Keep trying Ivyvine!

LOL blueeyes... take some new pics!

Start clicking folks~~

FateX8

hmm.......well this kinda sucks...all my pictures are on my computer back at school
i would have had a perfect picture of my longfin fairy wrasse and midas blenny both posing for the camera
theyre odd buggers
nice pics guys keep em comin
mike

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Nice present Jendub! If it doesn't fit, I'll take it! :D

We have some great pics uploaded so far! Good job to all the contestants!

Status
Not open for further replies.