It's Super Bowl Morning!

Gina

RS STAFF
Today is the day! Good Morning Everyone!!

Right now it's 17 degrees out side. Tomorrow, I hear we are to get snow again.

Today is the day! Terri, are you ready? I know how you must feel today as, Baltimore felt that once upon a time!
Then, after the bowl, my favorite, Survivor!!! Looking forward to this one and some good post in the other stuff threads!

Tank related, went to LFS yesterday and came home empty handed!:( Well, not true, we did buy a power head:D
Plan on doing a 10g water change today also.

Everyone have a great day and stay safe!

Johnny,
How are you feeling today? Wore out?! Today you can relax in your easy chair and enjoy some good football!

NaH2O

Contributing Member
Good Morning! Supposed to have a heat wave today and get up to 30F. Whew!

Have a safe day everyone!

jks1

Good morning, its warm and rainy this morning in Florida. Going to a friends for the big game later, Have a great day!

wooddood

the wood dude
morning all very cold here in indiana.workin on the new house today and will be watching the game later.hope everyone has a great day.

MINIATUS

Good Morning from the great white North. Its only -8C right now a vertual heat wave. Spending the day redoing my tank, and watching to see how Montana reefers tank turns out. Kind of put me off DSBs.
No opinion on the superbowl as my team was defeated. but fot Teris sake Ill take the PATRIOTS.

MINIATUS Packers Fan to the end:D :D

mwrager

Well most of you know I am a Girl Scout leader, well I am going to go on a hike today with them. Its a 5 mile hike and I will be leaving soon. Our troop was ask by another troop to help them out, I could not say no. I will be back home in 7 hours. Everyone have a good day Go pats.

Montanareefer

Has been struck by the ban stick
Good Morning Everyone!

Well it is a +26 degrees right now in Missoula, Montana and man do I feel sore this moring! I have no plans on doing another DSB removal anytime soon!!:eek:

Yup going to enjoy the Super Bowl game today as my beloved New England Patriots will be trying to win their second one in three years! GO PATS! I just hope it is a good game!:)

Have a great Sunday everyone and love your family and friends!:)

sw_addicted

Great morning everybody its frigid here 8 degrees and snowing I guess were expecting 4-6 inches today. Normaly I don't get up for a couple of more hours, I'll just take a nap later to make up. I got to run have a great day!:D

Spooda420

ah, a lone panthers fan.... the pats will take it

its 8.28am on sunday

and the final score will be pats 38 panthers 17

now take that to the bank.

c

ReefLady

Staff member
Hey Scott,

If the opposing team were anyone but the Patriots, I'd be rooting for the Panthers for sure! To me, the Panthers are so much like the Patriots were in their Superbowl against the Rams a couple years back. They seem to have that same spirit/heart.

IMO, the Pats' experience and coaching will give them the edge, but, as we all know, anything can happen. I'm SO excited to have my Pats in the big game again, and I'm really excited for the Panthers that they made it this far - they deserve it!

Any true Patriots fan will tell you that the underdog can surprise you!

I've got to root for my beloved Pats, of course. I do think they'll win - mostly because they *still* have the magic, heart, and team spirit, along with the experience, coaching, etc. IMO, it's going to be a blowout -- 31 - 10 or something like that. But, I'm usually wrong, so you can take that to the bank! :D

Gina, yep, I'm ready. We're not doing anything special, school night and work night here. Got all the household chores out of the way before today so we can chill & watch all the pre-game stuff. Going to fire up the woodstove on the porch and hand there.

Take it easy, everyone!

mnreefman

like i said in an earlier post, i think it is going o be a defensive game which= BORING!!!!!!!! im not really loooking forward to it at all but here is my bold prediction..... CAROLINA 21 NEWENGLAND 10.......

Montanareefer

Has been struck by the ban stick
Hey Clint! I just want to see a really great game and come down to a field goal and we know that the Pat's have the best kicker in the game today in big games!:D

gumhead

Well today is the day... We bring the Lombardi Trophy back home!!! :dance:

kraft.jpg

pats.gif
GO PATRIOTS!
pats.gif

Dracunculus

Heh...Must throw my hat into the Panthers' ring. I actually chose them to win the NFC this year (not that I bet on it, just in friendly conversation with my brother). The reason I think they will win against the Pats is the running game...they have one, and the Patriots don't (running against the Colts' weak excuse of a defense is not proof of a strong running game). Disguising the defensive scheme helps far more against hte pass than the run...Davis and the Pathers' O-line can physically overwhelm the Pats (especially is Bruschi is less than full strength) The game is generally won on the lines, and I think that the Panthers win on both sides.

That being said, hard to put anything past Belichick. Both of the teams which are playing are TEAMS and play as such...no prima donnas in this battle. At least either way, I can say that the winning coach made his name with the Giants :)

David

ReefLady

Staff member
Gotta love this quote:

"Giving Bill Belichick two weeks to prepare for this
game is a sin," says Texans general manager Charley
Casserly. "He'll come up with stuff that the Panthers
have never seen. Their whole aim is to get you to
figure it all out -- but only after you are on the bus
heading home."

:D

mnreefman

Originally posted by Montanareefer
Hey Clint! I just want to see a really great game and come down to a field goal and we know that the Pat's have the best kicker in the game today in big games!:D
wrong..... the colts do.....

BoomerD

Wow, what a game. Congratulations to both teams. It was one of the hardest fought games I've seen in a long time.
Don't really care for either team, but I do enjoy a close game.