It's people like this that REALLY piss me off

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
Oh, and look at THIS video of theirs!

[video=youtube;i4HE3t7Ixhs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4HE3t7Ixhs&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/video]

They have a RIBBON EEL in there! NO! I just flagged both of these videos as "Harmful Dangerous Acts".

ferni

Yeah I saw that one too, that eel won't last there for more than a couple months at best. When kept in captivity they tend to not eat anymore. I really wanna see who this guys is.

ferni

He says he has live rock in a 4 foot sump and 2 skimmers. He has great filtration and stuff and it seems like he knows what hes doing when it comes to that aspect of an aquarium. He really needs to get a bigger tank or get rid of more than half of those fish.

KARussell88

Im sure the owners of that tank would love it if their house was only 3 times their size, with about 15 other people living in it, and no doors

catran

Yeah, great filtration doesn't make up for the 4" circles the poor thing has to make all day just to swim!

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Surprised the Trigger hasn't ripped those small fish apart my guess is he's so big he can't catch them. No need for the Tang, Trigger or Angel police as he's been getting hammered in the responses to his video on Utube.

lcstorc

This has to be a temporary display set-up for a trade show or something. Even then it is quite upsetting but I don't see anyway it could work for more than a couple of days tops I don't care how big of a sump he has with how much LR. Just flat out too heavy of a bio-load and too much aggression.

AJK

Oh my gosh, that tank is way too small !!! I feel the same way, when I see people putting fully grown Oscars in 20 gal tanks. Pure cruelty :(

I remember back in my African cichlid days one of the ways around aggression issues was to grossly overstock the tank. It worked and is probably what explains what is keeping the fish in this tank from killing each other. Of course that was back in the early 80s. We did a lot of things that would piss off people these days. Slap a UG filter in that baby and you could probably give people a stroke these days.

I will say this however. That tank is the coolest, dare I say, baitbucket I have ever seen; and trust me I have seen a lot of them and most of them with a few less fish in them.

vrr

post that crap on 4chan people ther will eat him up and find who he is
im new in this salt water thing but i know when there is two big of fish in a tank

AJK

Today, I was at franchise store in town, they had a huge clown trigger in a 10 gal tank !!!! The fish hardly moved. Didn't have my camera or cell, but if It's still there next visit this week, I'll snap off a shot. Double pure cruelty :(