It's Me!

lbiminiblue

Hey guys, been way too long since I've last posted here.

Tank is still up. I'm down to two VERY happy clownfish. One's a black false perc the other's your run of the mill false perc. Seems the black has become the female, and I'm expecting eggs within the next 2-3 months or so.

They've taken to hosting my thriving xenias AND frogspawn (14+ heads!). They switch between the two, but seem to like the larger surface area the xenias cover.

I got a huge rock of zoas for christmas, but they might be too high up, they seem to be shrinking a little. Not sure what the tank's future is...I'm kind of sad that I never really dedicated the time to turn it into one of those thriving coral magnets I see so often here, but I've gotten to love the few inhabitants it has.

I've kinda lost interest in the tank, but still maintain it. I'm moving into the world of FPV drones- I've got a hexacopter arriving tomorrow.

And I know you guys love them- Bimini pics!
http://imgur.com/CJBs3sB
http://imgur.com/TImO0yJ

bullet

Life happens and it is easy get side tracked but imo you should try a little harder with your tank mates its kind of a labor of love and if you put forth a bit of effort you will be much happier than you are with the novelty of the drone once its batteries die or you crash it hard

lbiminiblue

Well the drone isn't so much for enjoyment as for a photography job, so I don't think the novelty matters much.

bullet

That's a good thing but isn't it nice to get home and just chill out for a little while and

relax while watching the life just moving about in your tank I know when I get home
everyday after work the first thing I do is let the dogs out then go straight to my tanks
and do a little bit of maintenance then just sit back and relax for 10 or 20 mins and
unwind and just watch my fish and anemones moving around

lbiminiblue

Yeah it is, and I do it top. So the tank isn't fantastic, not loaded with super expensive corals, but its nice enough that I can sit back and watch it from time to time.

bullet

here is a pic of our DSA110 and our 29Biocube as you can see ours aren't loaded with coral yet either but still great to watch