Its been awhile and lot has changed

bullet

Hello everyone its been awhile since I have posted any updates pics and so forth on here as with every one else life happens then you figure it out and it happens again. Well since we have last spoken our DSA110Pro finally came in 2 months late but hey better late than never. Our 29Biocube is doing pretty good 1 fatality/miracle not sure which as we lost yes literally lost one of our clown fish don't know where how or what happened to him as he was there in the am gone in the afternoon no bones no nothing no signs of him even exciting not even a ammonia spike or anything else to speak of. Our Red bubble tip finally split last week Thursday which was very neat to watch and both halves are doing great eating and spreading out like wild flowers. We do have a bit of an algae isuue going on but believe it to be caused by our lighting (lights are almost 1yr old) also the uv sterilizer bulb went out and yes I did over look it that was my mistake, plus I didn't realize how much work it does do, well let me tell you if you can afford it get one and you will notice a difference. Any ways that is all for now as soon as I remember how to post pics I will. Til then enjoy I know we have been

bullet

On our DSA 110 Pro that is coming along slow and steady we do have two clown fish and 1 yellow tang along with a clean up crew lighting is still an issue as I/we aren't sure which way we are going to go with this tank FOWLR or Reef with select group of "reef safe" fish with corals galore or just a few corals and more fish the wife likes the fish I like the coral and the fish. We have the sump set up we are using Sicce syncra pumps and Sicce voyager pumps along with Sicce wave surfer and have been happy with them. They are quiet and seem to be reliable of course they have only been running for almost 4 months. Our RO buddy has been a life saver as well minus the water usage need to look into different setup or adding an additional cartridge to take advantage of the waste water. other than that all is going great and yes we are still very happ that we have gotten into this hobby/lifestyle. Enjoy your tanks and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all

bullet

This is our Deep Sea Aquatics 110Pro not much to look at now but we have our 29biocube that's stocked pretty good so its slow and steady with this tank

bullet

Almost forgot this little guy its a 2.5 gallon nano in our bedroom it has a sponge a banded coral shrimp and a one eyed yellow chromis in it will have to update this pic as well

bullet

So since the last picture I posted we have added to the DSA110 1 multicolor pigmy angel, 1 white line puffer, 1 small 6 line wrasse, 1 red flasher wrasse, 3 PJ cardinals also the RBTA split so I put one into this tank which just happened to eat one PJ so now we are down to 2 along with a green acopora and zoa frag also Sants brought a TUNZE 3155 and a FLIPPER which I am very happy to say I am glad we got one it works awesome
the Tunze has made life a lot easier and the flipper works great but flipping it does take a bit of doing