its all gatta go

john burgess

i am moving across the country into an apt. and cannot take my reef and tanks with me. i will be posting pictures of all live stock and equipment. quick run down.... 125 long tank with oak stand and hood completely set up and stocked with live rock, fish, coral, polyps, cleanup crew, shrimps.....if you click on my profile you can see the setup it has not changed in about a year other than growth and a few additions like Duncan's. feel free to make an offer on what you see in the pictures and i will make an itemized list. i also have a 110 tall tank with oak stand, and a 65 tall which i made into a sump /fuge again pictures are on my profile and when i get time i will list everything with make and model.

brucie

what would u want for just a few colorful corals? I can't click on your name for some reason.maybe cuz im new or maybe cuz im on a phone.

john burgess

a few (maby six)yellow polips
assortment of mushrooms ( red, blue, green)
clump of clove polip
pumping xenia,
plate coral (two purple all over about 10 inches in length-width /one green with purple rim about 8 inches length-width),
duncans coral about 10 heads maby 15 will have to count but an exelent specimen,
about two hundred assorted polips: brown, pink, green, orange-green,
about a 6 inch group of frogspawn,
about a 6 inch group (about fifty heads) of candy coral
fish
2 clown fish about 2 inches each
1 tomato clown 2 inches in length
1 black saddle back clown 4 inches in length
1 six line wrass 2.5 inches in length
1 royal gramma three inches in length
1 blue damsel 2 inches in length
1 lawnmower bleny 3 inches in length
crustaceans
1 sally light foot body 1 inch across with legs 4 inches across
1 cleaner shrimp body 2 inches
1 fire shrimp 1.5 inches
4 emerald crabs assorted sizes
hundreds of snails and blue hermis and probly two dozen red leg hermies

brucie

where would this be shipping from? im interested in the shrimp,crab, and some coral.

sergeo. I cannot reply to your pm. I don't know why. you can email me at seLemon2313 at yahoo dot com if u want.

jkapadre

I would be interested in some zoas. duncan. frogspawn and if you could ship them. I live in Des Moines, Iowa. janet

ambowlin

I am interested in your candy cane and maybe duncan and frogspawn...
Are you willing to ship? if so what would it be to 79413?

Thanks.

john burgess

i live in cookeville tn. 38501 i will get to checking on shipping cost soon. i dont know going price yet for anything just make an offer or ask someone on the thread what the going price is, i want good homes for my creatures so please do not try to buy all of these things because i will sell them cheep. buy what you can take care of thanks.

john burgess

IMG_0134.jpg