Items for sale

Thespivster

I have a couple of things to sell from my old tank if anyone is interested...

1. 20" Current USA Sunpod 1x150w MH w/ 6 lunar and 6 daylight LEDs. (14k bulb is 8mo old) - $125
2. 17 gallon sump/fuge designed specifically to fit in an Oceanic Biocube 29 stand. - Make Offer
3. Tunze 9002 DOC Skimmer (have a StevieT collection cup I'll throw in as well.) - $75
4. StevieT Media rack for a Biocube 29. - $15

I will post pics once I get home. PM if interested. I can ship the light, skimmer, or rack for free to the conUS but the sump is probably best picked up locally (DFW, TX area).

Last edited:

Thespivster

The sump is NOT a thing of beauty...one silicone line is black...my mistake...picked up the wrong tube...but she's solid...there are three chambers...intake/skimmer...fuge...return...the plumbing style for this sump requires that the fuge get is intake from either a T from the return or a split in the overflow plumbing.

the fuge runs about 5 gal, the skimmer section is about 5 gal and the return is about 2 gal...the rest is leeway for the overflow in the event of a siphon-back. The glass and silicone cost me about $100 and I ran it for about 8 months for I setup my new tank so think of a fair price and make an offer if you are interested. Thanks for looking!

Here is a link to the full size pics:

https://picasaweb.google.com/108077826250024438021/SumpPics?feat=directlink

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0006.JPG

IMG_0007.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

IMG_0009.JPG

RDrink25

Ill take the Tunze and if the rack fits a red sea max ill take it also. I wouldn't know why it wouldn't PM sent.