Is this too many fish for my tank

I have a 55 gallon aquarium in the works and I wanted to know if my fish list would be ok. I have 90lbs of live sand, 15lbs of live rock, and 40lbs of marco base rock. There are tons of hiding places, tunnels, etc. Currently I have two damsels that I plan on moving to another tank soon and a diamond goby. My diamond goby has ich so I am currently treating all my fish and Im not adding anymore until I kill all the ich. I dont plan on getting all these fish at once, It will be spread out over a year or so.

LIST
pair of Clowns
pair of diamond gobies (already have one)
yellow watchmen
pistol shrimp
cleaner shrimp

That is all I plan on having right now I might add one or two more but Im not sure yet.

not at all, dude. you'll be fine. IMO, you could even add a couple more. I personally consider diamond gobies as part of the CUC. What are you using as filtration?

I would rcommend getting more Live Rock, though...

OHreefer

The number of fish is perfectly fine. Shrimp don't really count much towards the bioload of the tank so I don't know if you were counting those as "fish." Shrimp, snails, corals, etc don't count towards bioload.

wm23oh

Be careful when putting two Gobies in the same tank. I suggest researching to make sure they are compatible.

James

ok thanks everyone and ive been doing research about the gobies and cant find bad things about the two not likeing each other. For filtration I have a algae scrubber. I wanted the yellow watchmen to pair up with the pistol shrimp and the two diamond gobies to pair up. I was wondering if any other goby would pair up with a diamond one because ive seen blue spots pair up with yellow watchmens? I just thought it would be cool to have three different kinds of gobies if they were all compatable with each other.