Is this ok for my crocea?

fellers

I put a flat piece of live rock under the sand and placed the clam a tiny bit down into the sand above the rock. After a few days it attached to the rock.
Now my orange diamond spotted goby decided to make a den right behind the clam and is blowing the sand around the clam shell . It is burrying the back side of the clam. I have also read these clams should be on rock... Is the rock underneath and the sand ok? Or should I move it? I keep filling his den back in from around the clam. Then he digs out. Now the little !@#$er digs it out and fills it in himself but leaves the excess around the clam. lol Here a couple pics.
clam004.jpg
[/IMG]
clam003.jpg
[/IMG]
clam002.jpg
[/IMG]

fellers

Thanks. The blue throats are awesome fish. I have my male jumping a couple inches out of the water to grab krill. He comes rift up to the front of the tank when I walk up and he follows me to either side. Smart fish! Good to hear about the clam to. It does always fully open.

TylerHaworth

Yeah, I definitely am going to have one when I upgrade to a larger setup... I want a blue throat, a purple tang, and my powder blue all in one tank... Three fave large fish=)