Is this a Sebae?

Warnberg

Not sure... here is mine...

IMG_2355_Medium_1.JPG

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Never seen one that color, that's a beauty !
It could be a Ritteri but the base doesn't look like the one's I've seen.

burning2nd

with out seeing the rim, its hard,

i think it looks more like a Magnifica something...

it is pritty tho

illcssd

Not a magnifica, it could be a crispa. Impossible to tell without a picture of the mouth and the rim around the base.

Witfull

definately not H. magnifica...base is cream colored. could be a sebae, they come in many color phases. depends on depth of collection. species aside, it appears healthy and not bleached.

for feeding....go to the grocery, buy a bag of shrimp...dice some into meaty chunks and freeze in "party ice cube trays", eat the rest for dinner and enjoy the benefits of having a reef tank~

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
The tentacles look like the Magnifica but the base doesn't. If it is in fact a Sebae it's the most beautiful one I've ever seen, congrats Lisa great find !

saltwaterfarm

Thanks everyone! I was told it was a sebae when I got it... second hand. It is absolutely beautiful... although I think it is a little too small for the two clowns trying to host in it. I'll get some more pics when I can...
It has been eating chopped pieces of silversides every 3 days (or so). It seems to be doing pretty well!

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Lisa if you have proper lighting {MH's} and the Anemone is healthy as it's quite obvious I wouldn't feed it very often, not only can you kill it by overfeeding they also grow quite large...JMHO

saltwaterfarm

How often should I feed it? I think it would be beneficial for it to get a little larger because the breeding clowns are what I would call to big for it. I don't know exactly how long the have been with it, but the female is longer than it is across. I'm scared they will bully it. Am I overthinking it? Thanks Again, Cheeks! BTW, it has been under 150W HQI's since it was brought home about 10 days ago...

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
How often should I feed it? I think it would be beneficial for it to get a little larger because the breeding clowns are what I would call to big for it. I don't know exactly how long the have been with it, but the female is longer than it is across. I'm scared they will bully it. Am I overthinking it? Thanks Again, Cheeks! BTW, it has been under 150W HQI's since it was brought home about 10 days ago...

IMO once a week is more than enough. I have stopped feeding my BTA's completely and they are doing marvelous ! AFA the bullying of the Clowns that will not change with growth but if healthy it should be able to handle it.