iq fun

Trig

Banned
hey crak...i'll chime in here

i think it's fairly right on top of it:
(and like i said b4.....not edited...got the email to prove it)

RESULTS:
Your IQ score is 155. A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 144-160 is considered to be "gifted".

Your IQ score is based on your scores across 12 distinct aspects of intelligence. Like everyone, you have a unique intellectual makeup, with strengths and weaknesses that affect your methods of understanding, communication and relating to others. According to your results, your greatest intellectual strength is Logic.

Trig

Banned
SHHHHHHH!!

why ya wanna go and tell dat?

i went to school in the country....

but, then again, when i was in school, everyone went to school in the country....

reefrunner

Contributing Member
How the heck do you get a negative score??

-6 Your brain gets taxed using the restroom (or should we say potty).

caja

huh, how about that...I answered every question as true and didn't read a single one of them.

Your IQ score is 118. A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 111-128 is considered to be "above average intelligence".

According to your results, your greatest intellectual strength is Processing Speed.

could that be because I didn't read the questions and just scrolled down the page clicking "true"? hmmmm.

drdrew

if you tell it you are 15 years old you get a 168

RESULTS:
Your IQ score is 168. A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 161 and above is considered to be a "genius".

Your IQ score is based on your scores across 12 distinct aspects of intelligence. Like everyone, you have a unique intellectual makeup, with strengths and weaknesses that affect your methods of understanding, communication and relating to others. According to your results, your greatest intellectual strength is Logic.