Interesting subject!

Scooterman

New Frontiers!

Look back, most of us is very lucky these days, we now have a chance to capture something that was once only for the very wealthy. Now days the cost of equipment has been driven down just like anything else so popular (Electronics especially)! More and more people can afford to do something so wonderful as what each and everyone of us has already done so. This forum, developed over night, thanks to the help of such wonderful people. These very people give without thought because of their dedication and appreciation of these wonderful ecosystems that most people take for granted. I can't begin to think, and understand what the people here has learned and given willingfully to others to grasp a small piece of Sanctuary for themselves and helped them become as successful as they have. We sometime over look the technologies that has taken us to this point and will take us tomorrow. Without communication the most of us would not be where we are today, life these days are just too much to take on the expensive task of trial & error. Each day I see and learn of new ideas, developments and marketing strategies being developed. It is a wonderful time for us right now, I cherish it every day. It is hard to transpose what I've seen & become because of the information & people here. This is the New Frontier! Sit back & enjoy!

Scott T. Ardoin

Last edited:

mojoreef

Just a reefer
geee and I just liked the pretty colors...:p ;)

man Scott you really scare me when you get deep like that lol

OK lets see if we can get this forum jumping a bit:

mike

Dennis7

WOW!
BUt you are right. Having a community board like this is fantastic with the wealth of knowledge avaliable from so many. Communicating and sharing info saved alot of heartache to many.