Interceptor? HELP!

Jerome

I lost my half Inceptor pill which is by veterarian perscription only medicine to treat acro red bugs. I went to my local vet and asked for some and explained what I wanted to use it for but they wouldn't give me the time of day (coral haters!). I heard you could order it from Canada without a perscription, but I haven't seen any sites where I could. Anyone know how to get hold of this stuff, I have one treatment left to give and a few "bugs" are still hanging out.

Jerome

The site ask for a Rx number in order to get this product. I wonder how closely they check? I really don't want to fake and do something illegal, but I don't want to hurt my corals either.

mps9506

I would call around to a few vets, you will eventually find one interested in reef tanks or at least marine tanks.
I got mine for australia it took two weeks to get here. I'll see what I can dig up...

mattie

RS Sponsor
i have tried several times to get around the Rx on the web but my vets is an ass.The only thing i could do is get a friends cat take it to a different vet pay for blood work and buy a 12pk of pills each pill is good for 160g it cost about $125 and we spilt the pills 3 ways everone treated there tanks 1once a week for 3 weeks and it was worth it. the bugs have been gone almost 9 months now and i had alot to worried about. so the cost was worth it and i was luck that i had knowledge about this when i got em. Damm People Spreading Parasites :verymad:

Witfull

perscriptions are closely watched now days. even vets can have a federal drug auditor come in and give the records a fine tooth comb!