Inreef and CL&S

RanRoc

After searching for a replacement membrane for my RO unit, I found a good deal on inreef.com. But before ordering anything I had several questions, which Joe was quick to reply to via email. So I ordered a 100 gallon per day membrane today, and can't wait for it to arrive. In addition, Joe told me of the discount for RS members on top of the low prices (only until the end of this month). Now the flow restrictor wasn't sold with it, so I decided to purchase one from Champion Lighting and supply. Again, good price (I think). I've ordered several things from CL&S over the past two years, and every three months I re-order Boyd's Chemipure media and Polyfilter pads from them (they have a great deal on 3-packs for both products...I save about $60 with every order). I'll post an update when I receive the goods!
-RY

RanRoc

Just an update...I received the 100gpd membrane, but haven't installed it yet. I'm still waiting for the flow restrictor from CL&S and a replacement faucet for the RO unit (I broke it accidently) from the manufacturer (Watts Premier). I am, however, pleased with the shipment from inreef.com. It was quick, packed well, and Joe at inreef.com even sent me a free can of flaked seaweed as a thank you! My tang quickly gobbled up the pinch I put in the tank.
-RY

Pro_builder

Thanks for the update. I have also ordered from Inreef and am very happy with there customer service and products.

RanRoc

OK...I got the new faucet installed and hooked up the new flow restrictor from a different company. The one I ordered from CL&S was for a different unit. I had to order a new inline flow restrictor from waterfiltersonline.com. It was very expensive, but the only inline restrictor that I could find on short notice. Everything is up and running, no leaks. I'm just waiting for the holding tank to fill. Again, I am pleased with the service from inreef.com, as well as the quick service from CL&S (even though I ordered the wrong part).
-RY