im finally allowed

wilson

my mom finally said yes. well she said its my money so im gonna start a 10 gallon nano. i will hopefully be starting within the next month just picking up little things on the way. i plan on gettin a

-10g aga
-Hagen Ph 201 (or 101 and get 2)*
-heater (100w or 50w) we dont have n e of the ebo jager or n e thing at my lfs or they only one i saw was like 60$ and it was like 75w this one is made by thermal or sumthin*
-deep six hydrometer
- Test kit- Marine sea (no calcium i think) or Hagen master test kit for fresh and salt water(calcium included i think)*
-instant ocean salt(thinking of going big so i dont have to buy it for a while)
-caribsed aragonite sand(15lb)
-mag float(med or large)*

-still need lighting*(trying to go with easy DIY for cost.

i was thinking of keeping one or two false percs. or one false perc with bicolor blenny or some type of goby or royal gramma or other small fish*. also some snails (cerith, nassairus, margaraita stuff from lfs lol)and a shrimp(cleaner or sumthin else)*. i also plan on not having a skimmer, but do want about 15lbs or a bit more of LR> my lfs has Fiji at 9.99/lb and then the other lfs i went to had no prices and i forgot to ask lol, i might get a bit of base rock too, my lfs has this white stuff called reef rock,(its pure white in a box(dont know if its reall stuff or wat lol)corals i was thinking of keeping are mayb shrooms xenia polyps and mayb some ricordia, and zoos,.also sumthin with like tentacles or sumthin(n e ideas) no anenomes though

* means need suggestions lol
and i am also open to n e other suggestions u can give me

MojosReef

Too bad you arent closer I have a 20 tall complete with hang on refugium and pc lights I could set you up with real cheap.

wilson

i have chagned my mind and am starting a 15 g. i am going to b using the coralife 2*65watt pc lightg. i hope to get the tank this week sumtime. i hve one ph ac 201 getting one more, also gettin heater and other things soon.

wilson

k i got my tank. just waiting for money to get other stuff now. i really like the shape of the 15 gallon. its not really high.