ID help, The Good, Bad or the Ugly?

BobBursek

Tank and 30g fuge/sump have been up and running for 3 years. Nothing has been added in 11/2 years except some SPS coral frags from mentors tank about 9 months ago. I had a bristle worm in my tank but the tank was moved 2 years ago never seen since the move and all substrate washed at the move.
My fuge in the sump is 6"x30", the drain section from the tank has the skimmer in it, then flows to the fuge, then over wiers to the return area. The fuge has 2" sand bed and LR rubble and Chaeto in it. About 2 yrs ago got some Chaeto from DFS and got some HH in it a small snail, get to about 1/4diam then die white and pink shell, like a peperment hard candy, never seen one in the DT. #s stay the same in the sump/fuge. But today when doing a WT I saw some bristle worms in the fuge, no monsters, about 1/2-3/4" long, just 3-6 of them. The questtion is, I also saw some white things on the side of the fuge about 3/16wx1/2"l no shell, 2 antenies on one end, a small grey line in part of the body, and all sides little feet/brisles on all sides except the area with the antenies. What is it? Friend or Fo? And I read here alot, brisle worms are friends in small numbers and are clean uppers right? NO PICS to have.

Clownfish518

Razorback
PREMIUM
From the antenna sounds like amphipods. Can't say for sure without a pic - if they curl up their rear end definitely an amphipod.

Pod of some sort in any case, and absolutely a friend.

Bristleworms are friends too; except in plague-like numbers. Very useful scavengers

BobBursek

CF,
thanks, I was not too worried, but just wanted to check since I have not see the apipods there before or the BW, and when I turned on the sump/fuge lights while doing the WT, they went into hiding.