ID anyone?

ReefGuy69

I dont know what this is. It just appeared one day. Looks like a little anemone or something. Its the redish/brown thing on the middle of the rock with tentacles.

Anemone.jpg

ReefGuy69

but hes so cute.. I know i know until he multiplies by 1000 and then starts stinging all my precious corals to death.. Ok but i have to keep him until wednesday. Then hes getting the lemon juice treatment. If that doesnt work Joes Juice here i come.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
thats a lovely piece of bryopsis! I wish i could get some for my fuge but you can keep the anem lol

BoomerD

thats a lovely piece of bryopsis! I wish i could get some for my fuge but you can keep the anem lol

WHY would you want bryopsis for your fuge?

The stuff can be horribly invasive, to a point where Canada's tank couldn't stop it...;)

A MUCH better choice would be chaetomorpha...

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
WHY would you want bryopsis for your fuge?

The stuff can be horribly invasive, to a point where Canada's tank couldn't stop it...;)

A MUCH better choice would be chaetomorpha...

I AM CANADIAN!! we do not discriminate any algae lol, I just like the way it crunches and it reminds me of an old gf:ashamed:

sebastian

if not aptisia ...looks kinda like button polyp to me .... i have some that look very simil.....but....what i know ..hehehhee:nekid:

Tru2nr

u know what the more i look it might be a rock anenome i would try and agitate it see if it retracts if it retracts itsa aipitasia...usual tasia has a more prominant stem