iBlueWater.com review

This review is well past due...sorry Bob

I have had the pleasure of receiving two beautiful WC picassos from iBluewater - HOME.

Lets begin with Bob. I have never dealt with a more polite person via email, ever. Over the course of several months I had several email convesations and Bobs communication skills are top notch down to follow-up messages to see if the shipment arrived in good order. The livestock shipped to me was chosen to specifiacally suit my criteria. I am fully convinced they only aims to please their customers. :thumbup:

Moving on to shipping. The packaging was exactly what should be expected from any reputable dealer. The fish were bagged well, and placed inside a styrofoam box. A heat pack was utilized without my request. Pricing is pretty much what is to be expected from anywhere for overnight shipping. :thumbup:

And finally, the livestock. Upon opening the box I found two, unstressed, WC Picasso clowns. (sadly one jumped a few nights ago, just after finishing QT. :grr: ...I blame the move to my parents house, due to flooding) Neither fish hesitated to eat the same day of acclimation and both welcomed my approaching the tank after several weeks. :thumbup:

To sum it up, I give iBluewater - HOME a 10 out of 10 and highly recommend them as a vendor. If anybody has any questions about my experience ask away and I will gladly answer.

Thanks!

I would add pics, but I have not had a computer for almost a year, all my posts are via cell phone.

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
I'm considering them for a clownfish.......thanks for the review.

SeaSiren

I to must add to this forum about IBluewater...I deal with Terry but I have dealt with Bob as well when Terry wasn't available...I have purchaced almost all of my Broodstock clownfish from them and all arrived healthy and exsactly the way they looked in their pictures...I receive follow up calls and they track the package and also give you the optioof tracking it as well. I prefer to pick up my fish at the airport as it is nearby oppsosed to having it driven around by UPS as I have had problems with them. I have purchaced Blue Stripes, Sunkist Skunk clowns, WC. Orange and White Occ., two first generation super white Picasso's that had two different W.C. parents, and also Seahorses. Everyone arrived helathy and happy acclimated well and are thriving beautifully. As far as packaging they are top notch everything arrives with proper heating and is packed very securely. I have nothing but, excellent things to say about them and i rate them 10 out of 10 as well! I even got a Jade apithasia eater and he devoured and he made quick work out of my problems with the nusiance nems...Thanks guys!