I wanna see clams !!!!

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
This post might have been done but were gonna do it again. :bluenod:

My whole reason for gettting into reef tanks was clams there are so many different verietys of each species lets see yours :hallo:

Hope this is a good post show em if ya got em :happywalk

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Little neck clams are the only type of clam I can put in my tank; my CBB's love them! :D

61Fantasia_eating.JPG

junnie

I would love to put a clam or two in. But I dont know a thing about them to risk doing it. they are to nice looking to put in my tank just to see it die. That would crush me. this is something I would like to know more about. Send me some info on them.
thank you.

corvettephreek

hey Wit.... your photography is just showing off :).... as for Junnie, the lighting which is mandatory for clams is ALOT. not insane like woah, but I beleive around 6-10 watts per gallon. I want a clam soon, and my LFS guy told me 10 Watts per gallon give or take.... looks like im getting some T5's.... :D

NaH2O

Contributing Member
Here are mine after a long ordeal of treatments to rid them of a protozoan infection. If the infection makes a come back, then they'll have to wait their turn, as the QT is currently harboring some incoming corals.

clamposttreatment.jpg

NaH2O

Contributing Member
I really like the scribing on these croceas. They do have a real blue look to them, but look green from above. I'll try and get a pic through my view box to post.

sharks

Contributing Member
Here are a couple from the LFS display tank.

Attachments

• Clam 1.jpg
    Clam 1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Clam2-1.jpg
    Clam2-1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 16

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Wow Sharks those are eye-popping ! :eye:

Here are some I had but died due to PM and my Potter's constantly picking at them.

132_3243.jpg

7329129_2999-med.JPG